NFL Discussion v65: Karma

Was Juju’s hit dirty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before, the play hadn't been blown dead so he was making certain Burfict didn't get up to get back into the play. He should have done a Gronk drop on him after the whistle to get his money's worth.
My apologies, I'm sure an NFL owner has much more insight into the game.

I'm starting Carr on my fantasy team this week. He'll probably throw for 83 yards and 3 picks while Oakland still manages to win 6-3.

Roger signs a 5 year 200 million extension to stay as commissioner. that is absurd

I'm starting Carr on my fantasy team this week. He'll probably throw for 83 yards and 3 picks while Oakland still manages to win 6-3.
Thats a good play tbh. If Cooper can get healthy it could be outstanding.

How the hell did they Iloka suspension get overturned? What a load of horse shit

Yuge fan of OBJ. He gets a lot of unjustified hate.
@Terry Noonan had a pretty good post that explained that OBJ used some social media thing to post pictures of Lebron. Undeniable evidence that OBJ is a real piece of shit directly from a Giants fan.

@Terry Noonan had a pretty good post that explained that OBJ used some social media thing to post pictures of Lebron. Undeniable evidence that OBJ is a real piece of shit directly from a Giants fan.
I remember people losing their shit because he went on a...*gasp*...boat trip.

I remember people losing their shit because he went on a...*gasp*...boat trip.
Yeah @Terry Noonan and I were fuckin pissed about that shit. The guy just don't learn. Boat trip on your day off? Fucking bullshit. TD celebration where you act like a dog doing pee pee???? Abomination. Using Instagram? Makes me want to puke my fucking guts out.

Jerry Jones bitched out.

I THOUGHT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE US FROM THIS @MarkyMcFly

Nope. Jerry was going to be the savior and everybody called him crazy, said he was only doing it because of Zeke.

You reap what you sow. Jerry didn't turn his back on everyone...everyone turned their back on Jerry.

Yeah @Terry Noonan and I were fuckin pissed about that shit. The guy just don't learn. Boat trip on your day off? Fucking bullshit. TD celebration where you act like a dog doing pee pee???? Abomination. Using Instagram? Makes me want to puke my fucking guts out.
The problem with the boat trip is it was playoff time.

I was shocked by this story on Warren Moon. Not about the sexual assault but the fact that he's in the NFL Hall of Fame.

I was shocked by this story on Warren Moon. Not about the sexual assault but the fact that he's in the NFL Hall of Fame.
WO2s0o4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back