NFL Discussion v63: Turkey Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams beat the Saints lmao. Sean Payton is to blame. No reason each or their rb's should have ad 20 carries a piece.

I fucking keep telling yall hes a capable QB.
Who the fuck is "yall" i believe in trev, its elway, dizzy and the stats brigade. He's going to go to another team after this year and do just fine

The NFC is fun this year. Damn shame Rodgers isn’t healthy but maybe it’s for the best. He can’t cheat his team into the playoffs by being the best player in the league again.

Your weekly reminder that Blake Bortles has never missed a start in his 4 year NFL career

The good news: he's never missed a start in 4 years.

The bad news: he's Blake fucking Bortles

Everyone said Goff was trash before the season started. Now look at him. Guryly sucked last year now look at him.

Time for a big Sunday night celebratory bowl. Woo hoo!

Who the fuck is "yall" i believe in trev, its elway, dizzy and the stats brigade. He's going to go to another team after this year and do just fine
Thought you wanted him benched also. Must have been the other resident Donkey fans.

Rams beat the Saints lmao. Sean Payton is to blame. No reason each or their rb's should have ad 20 carries a piece.

Agree.

It's like a former wrestler who discovers he has KO power in both hands in MMA, then tries to win every match standing.

He's a backup level QB. Always will be. I like him a lot, and he's the most capable dude on the roster but that doesn't make him good.

Everyone said Goff was trash before the season started. Now look at him. Guryly sucked last year now look at him.

Every time I see the Rams at 8-3 it's like I'm looking at a electoral map circa November 8, 2016. Well earned though, Goff is better than anyone expected.

Haha. Arizona should carry Bortes off the field

I was actually a big Goff fan (until the rams drafted him), thought he would be way better then Wentz. Wentz is doing crazy shit, but not surprised at all with Goff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back