NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Steelers are a lot of fun to watch when the offense is grooving.

the Steelers are a lot of fun to watch when the offense is grooving.
I don't think there's a better offense on paper or when they're clicking. But when they're bad, they're bad.

Durrr, da standard is da standard!

Marriota is getting taken to the bathroom tonight

Guy who plays fantasy at my work asked me who to keep between Mariota, Goff, and Ben. I told him to drop Mariota, and hopefully this validates me. Really like the Hawaiian though, it's a shame he's getting wrecked.

Steelers are awesome at home and trash on the road.

They are 5-1 on the road this year, not exactly trash. They are most likely the worst 8-2 team ever though.
Don’t bother telling canrona. He doesn’t know much about football

It’s 5 wins and 1 loss on the road. Maybe you read that backwards?

Meh.They played like trash, but ended up winning in CLE,IND,DET.
Steelers have a ridiculously easy schedule for the rest of the season.The Cheatriots are the only real team they have left.They catch the packers & Texcans without their star QBs.
Easy run to 13-3 and a Bye

Watching the game from the sky can view is pretty cool. You can see Demarco Murray has lost his vision for hitting holes. He had several open lanes at the first on the game and took the wrong lane

Titans need a new OC.

Last I remember is Big Ben handing me a drink.....I wake up this morning to a sore asshole and down big in fantasy football. Fuck.

Man fuck Big Ben AND AB

They couldn't have thrown ONE of them shits to JuJu?

I meant to post this the other day, and totally forgot.

Steve the Pirate is my dude

Yup. Cowboys are shit without Zeke

Maybe let a LT play who doesnt give up 6 sacks and use more than one game to base Dak on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back