NFL Discussion v57: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Cooper

Is Carr/King Crab the greatest duo ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael+Crabtree+Sports+Illustrated+2017+Fashionable+evaNHeNQnnil.jpg

Crabs needs to do something about all of that luxurious hair. Dude looks like a poor mans Lenny Kravitz mixed with an out of work back up dancer for El DeBarge

London game lines up with the normal schedule? Wtf is this.

London game lines up with the normal schedule? Wtf is this.

Since its a Rams "home game" i guess they wanted to avoid the 7am kickoff time it wouldve had on the west coast.

Kwon is back finally from that hamstring injury. Him vs Shady will be a good matchup

Michael+Crabtree+Sports+Illustrated+2017+Fashionable+evaNHeNQnnil.jpg

Crabs needs to do something about all of that luxurious hair. Dude looks like a poor mans Lenny Kravitz mixed with an out of work back up dancer for El DeBarge
The face only a chain snatcher could love.

Kwon is back finally from that hamstring injury. Him vs Shady will be a good matchup

Yeah I’m sure he’ll make a huge difference just like lacante did last week lmao.

I think Matt Ryan might have his best game of the season today and throw for 2 touchdowns.

Tiddies had to face some tough defenses in his first 3gms.Vikings,Ravens,Panthers

Holy fuck how was that not pass interference!

Jones for green bay just did his lambeau leap and there was this girl in a blue poncho that was rubbing his dick the entire time he was in the stands. lol. i guess he knew exactly where to jump

knocked-out.gif

Wallace is gone for the game and maybe longer.

cardinals still have a shit kicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back