NFL DISCUSSION v5: Suplex City Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Packers game requires Rodgers to go berserk, otherwise the Packers get blown out.

both teams suck ass
and I certainly won't be watching another game by
either the rest of the season

26 on San Fran should lose locker room privileges for the night. He was getting picked on bad

Yeah, great, they win and this fucking staff gets to stick around for another week. Fuck everyone

Like I said, 9ers DC is either in on the tank or the best at being really fucking terrible at his job. I don't care for Jimmie Ward, but I appreciate him having a good game and some big plays on key 3rd downs. He was mysteriously benched the final drive for Mabin, leads to Mabin giving up 3 straight big throws. The Packers literally passed it to whoever/wherever that bozo was covering.

What kind of rookie camera work is this?

Eli Manning is gonna get buried AF if he has a bad game next Monday and the Giants lose. I'm not looking forward to it.

lol, Rodgers with dat choice
quarterback-aaron-rodgers-olivia-munn-racer-danica-patrick-pp.jpg

"Do I hand if off or run a naked bootleg?"

Yup. At least they made it entertaining this time.
Roger Goodell: What’s the finish?
Shadow Booker: CJ throws a pick and Rodgers marches down for the game winning drive ending in a redemption Crosby FG.
Goodell: Brilliant!

Eli Manning is gonna get buried AF if he has a bad game next Monday and the Giants lose. I'm not looking forward to it.
Falcons are a good time for him to show off a bit. But imo Giants should be thinking what QB they're gonna take with the #1 pick.

Shadow Booker: CJ throws a pick and Rodgers marches down for the game winning drive ending in a redemption Crosby FG.

SB: Oh and we ignore the hold on Rodgers' rush.
Goodell:
tenor.gif

SB: Oh and before that we don't review the interception where he didn't maintain control.

Goodell:

tenor.gif

Nice illegal contact penalty on a 3rd and 15 sack. One of the most BS calls I've ever seen.
Thanks Roger.

Nice drive-extending penalty by Sherman.

The Legion of Done.

both teams suck ass
and I certainly won't be watching another game by
either the rest of the season

lol, Rams/Packers will probably be competitive because GB plays up or down to their opponent.

And you damn sure won't be missing Brady Vs Rodgers 2 on SNF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back