NFL Discussion v46: Operation "Stop the Cheatriots"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically, what record will your favorite team end with?

I see 10-6

I'm thinking 5-11 with the offense a lil better than it was last year for the Rams.

Regarding Donald, my guess is the issue is guaranteed money.

Jaguars 16-0

Going to be a great start to the season. Chefs will shock the world tonight and the Rams and Bills will both be 1-0 Sunday.

too much of a distraction and unamerican

Honestly want someone to sign him. Feel like the country could use a little boost of unity. Be nice to see all this negative shit put behind us.

They keep talking up the big comeback in the last Super Bowl, but I still think it was, at best, the third most entertaining Brady super bowl.

Honestly want someone to sign him. Feel like the country could use a little boost of unity. Be nice to see all this negative shit put behind us.
If the fucking Bills signed Joe Webb because he is an "athletic" backup ahead of Kaepernickel then I have grave doubts he will be on a team anytime soon if ever. Heard even Kid Rock put out some video recently which included shit talk about this issue. The whole thing is overblown and fucking stupid.

If the fucking Bills signed Joe Webb because he is an "athletic" backup ahead of Kaepernickel then I have grave doubts he will be on a team anytime soon if ever. Heard even Kid Rock put out some video recently which included shit talk about this issue. The whole thing is overblown and fucking stupid.
Joe Webb will probably be released soon. Don't see how he stays on the roster more than a few weeks.

Joe Webb will probably be released soon. Don't see how he stays on the roster more than a few weeks.
Shouldn't have been signed to begin with. There should be absolutely no argument on that can vs. Kaep's can ass when it comes to QB skills. The only logical reasoning seems to be that Buttalo didn't want to rustle the racists in their fanbase.

Shouldn't have been signed to begin with. There should be absolutely no argument on that can vs. Kaep's can ass when it comes to QB skills. The only logical reasoning seems to be that Buttalo didn't want to rustle the racists in their fanbase.
Or that they needed a body for the short time until Tygod got of concussion protocol. Broncos could have done the same and instead signed another bum as well.

Ya I dont think he will either. That shit with the Ravens was probably the last straw. Just saying it would be nice to put an end to it.

Either that or everyone just move the fuck on.

Or that they needed a body for the short time until Tygod got of concussion protocol. Broncos could have done the same and instead signed another bum as well.
Forgot you are a lifelong Bills fan for at least a couple weeks into the season until it becomes time to resume your lifelong Hawks or other fandom. Your post is not wrong though.

Didn't Kid Rock put out a song that had the lyric "I can smell a pig from a mile away?

lmao @ listening to Kid Rock.

Calling people racist doesn't work since the term is so watered down anymore. Need to use supremacist and Hitler more. Just fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back