NFL Discussion v43: Fall is coming

What are your predictions for the Ravens?

• Four 1,000 yard receivers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol this could get fun, from a purely entertainment stand point

Of course Jones is furious, he has to stop getting mid-day blow jobs from women 50 years his junior and actually do something.

That would suck [no pun intended]

People are more upset at Zeke getting 6 games for beating women than they are about Kaep getting blackballed from the league for taking a simple knee, lmao.

@RR lmaoooooooooo dude your av never gets old. I think it's the very best av on sherdog, maybe the best I've ever seen, so great

People are more upset at Zeke getting 6 games for beating women than they are about Kaep getting blackballed from the league for taking a simple knee, lmao.

You're the second person i've seen say that..there's no way you believe that lol People have been talking about Kaep for a god dman year now. There's celebrities throwing rallies and shit.

This news really helped perk me up after watching Denver's attempts at offense last night.

You're the second person i've seen say that..there's no way you believe that lol People have been talking about Kaep for a god dman year now. There's celebrities throwing rallies and shit.
You should see Twitter right now, people are in an uproar that Zeke got 6 games.

"But Josh Brown only got 1, but but but but but but Ray Rice only got 4 games for Knocking out his wife"

Lock them all up and throw away the kiey, Fuck Zeke, Fuck Ray Rice, Fuck Josh Brown, and fuck anyone that defends these dumb pieces of shit.

BTW, do these threads get saved somewhere? I'm glad I can go down in history as the ONLY vote predicting the Ravens greatness on defense and all of you cans are going down in history as a bunch of haters

You should see Twitter right now, people are in an uproar that Zeke got 6 games.

"But Josh Brown only got 1, but but but but but but Ray Rice only got 4 games for Knocking out his wife"

Lock them all up and throw away the kiey, Fuck Zeke, Fuck Ray Rice, Fuck Josh Brown, and fuck anyone that defends these dumb pieces of shit.

And yet, it's still no where near the Kaep outcry

I missed the fucking game last night, somehow... but I'm really glad about what I'm hearing.

For some reason as soon as we drafted Keenan Reynolds out of Navy last year, I really liked him. IDK why, I never saw him play but I felt like it was a fucking steal in that draft. Now he's had a year to develop and made a nice punt return last night for 46 yards. Tim White made a great catch, too.

We need to add Kaep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back