Was it a catch?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makani

Ain't Nobody Ever Been Free
@Gold
Reaction score

I feel we haven't truly fleshed out the issue yet.

Last edited:
qq40ct3iuk401.jpg

I feel we haven't truly fleshed out the issue yet.

How bout posting a pic when the knee first touched

How bout posting a pic when the knee first touched
I tried to find a gif over on the Steelers reddit, if you can find one I'll replace the OP, that's just the photo that's been going around.

I tried to find a gif over on the Steelers reddit, if you can find one I'll replace the OP, that's just the photo that's been going around.

Not the best angle. I couldn't find the one that was on the line.

Go fist yourself you fuck
Oh calm down you beady eyed buddy. I am still getting back at you for trying to slander my name over that bet. That was a real cocksucker move, but I would expect nothing less from you.

Oh calm down you beady eyed buddy. I am still getting back at you for trying to slander my name over that bet. That was a real cocksucker move, but I would expect nothing less from you.

I honestly thought we changed the bet cause we both didn’t think our team would win the west.

Go fuck yourself either way though

Once I saw the replay of the catch I was almost certain it was going to be overturned because that is how the NFL has been calling that catch for awhile now. It's dumb and should be changed but it is what it is. What I am more pissed about as a Steeler fan is what happened after that play. How the fuck did they not have a play already called if they were brought down in bounds so that they could hurry to the line and run it? Instead they ran up like they had no clue what was going on an then Ben wasted multiple seconds signalling the fake spike that everyone saw coming and proceeds to throw the ball into about 5 Patriots.

At worst spike it, kick a field goal, go to OT. AT WORST. God forbid they actually have all three of their timeouts for once and not burn one being stupid. Not to mention leaving Gronk single covered by someone he has over a foot on on the two point conversion. This is why the Steelers will never beat the Patriots.

Well fuck sakes. Even when the raiders force a punt they can’t stop em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back