NFL Discussion v.56: F--- Yo' 6-0

Who wins first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow another shoulder injury. What a day for shoulder injuries to QB's

Waiting for some dipshit somewhere to make a Game of Thrones reference for all of the big name injuries so I can throw them out of a plane

Waiting for some dipshit somewhere to make a Game of Thrones reference for all of the big name injuries so I can throw them out of a plane
"I was a QB once... then I took an arrow to the shoulder"

Can't even get the refs to call this game correctly. Ridiculous

Come on, Cubs! We can't let the Los Angeles Weinsteins win this one!

Football is dead to me. Fuck the entire Raiders coaching staff.

It's nice having so many raiders and packers fans on here right now so I have some company to commiserate with :)

It's unreal how bad they look this year. Carr looks real uncomfortable. Me thinks there is some locker room shit going on. Where's the bully we saw last year? Team looks like a bunch of pansies out there

It's nice having so many raiders and packers fans on here right now so I have some company to commiserate with :)
We get some Bucs fans in here and we’ll make it a party.

Broncos may be joining us soon also.

I can't help but laugh at this. Jesus lol

It's unreal how bad they look this year. Carr looks real uncomfortable. Me thinks there is some locker room shit going on. Where's the bully we saw last year? Team looks like a bunch of pansies out there
Carr is the least of the problems.

Lets keep throwing to a fucking RB whose never been a pass catching RB and has worse hands than Cooper’s can ass though.

Who is Melvin Gordon? What is a TE?

Stupid sacks of pathetic shit. Sign Bowman and let him be the DC for fucks sake. If he cant run at least he can call a play better than these dick heads.

Much better when you expect disappointment so you don't really feel that down about it. That's what these niner down years have taught me

That didn't look good for Sanders.

Very interesting season far, no single dominant team

Much better when you expect disappointment so you don't really feel that down about it. That's what these niner down years have taught me
I can live with not meeting expectations because the NFL is absurdly competitive. But when youve got a talented team and are completely inept on the field its really hard to stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back