NFL Discussion V.5: Thursday Draft Lottery Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them chicken legs sure are fast

He's the best safety in the league and pretty much does what no other safety in the league can do. I would have a pretty high asking price on him too.

I agree, but in the context of their relationship they might as well be more willing to listen. A first, another pick, and a vet is a steep price.

Ravens defense is trash without Mosley and Jimmy
They filled several holes and added depth, but CJ is the anchor and I think Suggs is finally done, which for some reason they've just ignored the last few years as he's declined.

Buffalo up 17-0 on Minnesota?? What the hell lmao

If Gayfield was having this type of start half of the cans here would be creaming their pants.

Put Odell in for punts, enough with these cans off the street

Fuck these roughing the passer calls.

They filled several holes and added depth, but CJ is the anchor and I think Suggs is finally done, which for some reason they've just ignored the last few years as he's declined.
That's 2 of the best in the nfl out of the lineup. Whole defense will be improved when they're back

Marcus Mariota is in.

Too bad Pacman is out. I would have him as the most likely Bronco to snatch Crabtree's chain.

<{jackyeah}>

Denver finna be 3-0...
{<huh}
Well I'm not giving up on this game. The defense got their shit together in the second half last week. If the offense can keep putting up points this one is far from over.

I don't care if I lose in my survival league if it means the Vikings lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back