NFL Discussion v.28: Not like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the GOAT gifs.

Gramps is taking it all in, even remembering to take a picture with his new-fangled photograph machine.

The Bills are a fucking disaster.

What does Whaley actually even do? Fuck me.

Also, lol @ Jed York.

His toddlers have their own twitter accounts. He fucking made twitter accounts for children.

All I need to know about him.

the Yorks are yerks

18097457.jpg

Trying to find the Doug Whaley press conference video, apparently full of lols

Last thing on former GM Trent Baalke just because Jay Glazer is the one reporting it -

Chip said Trent was undercutting him for weeks and trying to fire him mid season. Rather then battling back, Chip let it go. Was just trying to focus on football, etc, rather then going through the politics again. "I will go be a OC somewhere, I just want to coach football". lol if another team lets this clown into their organization, about to poison the Broncos if he gets a job.

Last thing on former GM Trent Baalke just because Jay Glazer is the one reporting it -

Chip said Trent was undercutting him for weeks and trying to fire him mid season. Rather then battling back, Chip let it go. Was just trying to focus on football, etc, rather then going through the politics again. "I will go be a OC somewhere, I just want to coach football". lol if another team lets this clown into their organization, about to poison the Broncos if he gets a job.

Listened to Jed's bullshit excuses this morning at the press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back