NFL Discussion: Pass rusher pay day or trade day

What will the Raiders trade Mack for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot this was the Sports Bar.

This is a place for the serious issues- like how many touchdowns Mahomes will throw tonight and how many Mahomes jerseys is too many to wear out to da club. Maybe I could wear one like a diaper. Thatd be tight af.

I forgot this was the Sports Bar.

This is a place for the serious issues- like how many touchdowns Mahomes will throw tonight and how many Mahomes jerseys is too many to wear out to da club. Maybe I could wear one like a diaper. Thatd be tight af.
Like how badly the Chiefs are going to regret letting Alex Smith go*

I'll hook you up with an Alex Smith Skins jersey when Mahomo bombs hard @Dudaloni.

Just because the Chiefs will regret letting him go, doesn't mean the 'Skins are any better beasue they have him

Shut the fuck up. I like to think positive.

Lot of negative vibes about Mahomes itt. Concerning to say the least. It is going to be sweet watching him ball out this year. So very sweet.

Lot of negative vibes about Mahomes itt. Concerning to say the least. It is going to be sweet watching him ball out this year. So very sweet.

If kelce's numbers tank and I draft him, ill blame you.

It is going to be sweet watching more explosive Jay Cutler not do shit with the most stacked offense in the league rofl.

It is going to be sweet watching more explosive Jay Cutler not do shit with the most stacked offense in the league rofl.

Dont you ever compared this shitmeister to the GOAT Jay Cutler. Before it was bantz, don't take this to defcon 5.

Dont you ever compared this shitmeister to the GOAT Jay Cutler. Before it was bantz, don't take this to defcon 5.
Still amazed the Burrs didn't sign Cutler's favorite receiver when Woodson left to go to Oakland.

Youre right. Id take Mahomes over Cutler any fucking day lmao.

I love how most Bears fans still defend Cutler. I mean that really shows how shitty the franchise has been when that shitbag is their favorite recent qb. It's almost Browns-tier awful

I love how most Bears fans still defend Cutler. I mean that really shows how shitty the franchise has been when that shitbag is their favorite recent qb. It's almost Browns-tier awful
The "Cutler doesn't care" gifs are hilarious like the one of him smoking while Forte gets stopped behind the line or the Wildcat line up last year where he didn't even try to fake being a receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back