NFL Discussion: Mikey on a milk carton

Where is Mikey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers needs to take a play of Brady's playbook and use the check down more often. He had Jones wide open a few times but just threw the ball away.

I don’t think remedy can believe what happened.

It's what needs to be done
LwBs0am.gif

Fuck that fat piece of garbage though. He sucks big time.

Seahawks-GB is probably my favorite inter-division rivalry, some classic games, and they got the replacement refs canned!

Why the fuck do the Packers NEVER throw a simple timing route? Quick out? Slant? Every. Single. Play. Is some bullshit with Rodgers scrambling around for 20 seconds. Either the play calling is atrocious, or he has the worst separating WRs in NFL history. Or he's just a stupid asshole.

And seriously, has there ever been a more unhappy, pouty mother fr in the history of existence than Aaron Rodgers? Every single incomplete pass, it's a big eye roll, a sigh, refusing to make eye contact with his teammate. That guy's attitude is horrible. Don't give me "ooohh but Brady pouts, and Peyton used to pout..." , no. It's not the same. This guy is worse than Cutler with his attitude. He needs his ego checked for real.

Rodgers should be an even bigger asshole imo

McCarthy is probably bottom 5 coach in the NFL. If he didnt have a god tier QB hed be white Hue Jackson.
This is why more players need to kneel for the anthem.

It's what needs to be done

My buddy, who's a huge Packers fan got free tickets to the game tonight (we from Vancouver). He's been bitching about how shit McCarthy is for the last couple years.

He posted a picture of the entrance to a strip club in our group chat saying "this better make me feel better." Not sure if he's still alive or if he's committed seppuku

Why the fuck do the Packers NEVER throw a simple timing route? Quick out? Slant? Every. Single. Play. Is some bullshit with Rodgers scrambling around for 20 seconds. Either the play calling is atrocious, or he has the worst separating WRs in NFL history. Or he's just a stupid asshole.

And seriously, has there ever been a more unhappy, pouty mother fr in the history of existence than Aaron Rodgers? Every single incomplete pass, it's a big eye roll, a sigh, refusing to make eye contact with his teammate. That guy's attitude is horrible. Don't give me "ooohh but Brady pouts, and Peyton used to pout..." , no. It's not the same. This guy is worse than Cutler with his attitude. He needs his ego checked for real.
The dude cut all of his family off. Who's gonna tell him about himself to keep him grounded?
{<shrug}

If McCarthy isnt fired Rodgers should bench himself.

You must be a fan of a team hes spent his career beating on. I assume the Bears.

Rodgers is a malcontent. Poor man's Jeff George

Broncos. My wife's family are all Packer fans so I see him a lot.
So he should be more excited and happy when his team collapses on him or coach shits the bed week in and week out?

Golden boy Rodgers getting off Scot free with a massive choke job on that 3rd and 2 throw before the punt, the receiver was wide open..

Not to mention being given licence to throw at will and only putting up 3 points in the whole half.

Lmao @ the rodgers apologists. When he wins it’s entirely because of him but when he loses he gets none of the blame. If he could have led his team to more than 3 points in the second half they would have won. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back