Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Lol I said I wasn’t going to play a game about child wizards and you think that’s some kind of dig?

Have you ever been able to find that confederate flag bullshit you keep bringing up?

Or is it as imaginary as the love in your life?
"You like little girls."
"You hate brown people."
"You support genocide."

BHPLeRz.jpeg

"You like little girls."
"You hate brown people."
"You support genocide."

BHPLeRz.jpeg
Notice you didn’t bring up “gets no bitches” lol.

Nail on the head there.

If only a certain someone didn't get butthurt over a dumb meme.

I couldn’t care less about what Butker said but this tweet made me laugh because I’m trying to picture in my head some special teamer going out of their way to purposely commit a personal foul on a field goal attempt and hurt their team to impress women (because NFL players have a lot of difficulty doing this)

Lmao at this can. Yeah im sure a league full of women abusers and guys who generally treat women like garbage can’t wait to line up to get fined for hitting a kicker cuz he said they should be stay at home wives. He’d be more likely to get targeted if he dropped an n bomb rapping at a karaoke bar.

Also lol at what Buttlickers done to this thread.

You know you will never reach common ground in politics when a sizeable portion of the population believes it's normal for a mediocre male athlete to chop off his peepee and dominate women's sports. If this became a thing 20+ years ago we would have never known who Serena Williams is. Lol.

The world has seen what Israel really is. You’d be pretty hard pressed to find anyone remotely sympathetic at this point. Unless of course you despise brown people.

Sounds like someone familiar itt.

Im still pretty sympathetic over murderous Muslim terrorists using civilians as human shields, after Israels response to their Murderous/Rape/Hostage Party on oct 7.

Now on to NFL Talk...

Think whatever you want about Butker’s views, but its comedy the outrage its caused. Meanwhile, murders, drunk driving, beating women and children, group beating an average joe etc barely raises an eye.

Its nearly equally as hilarious how many pretend conservative activists are white knighting this can.

Training camp pls hurry were barely holding on

Im still pretty sympathetic over murderous Muslim terrorists using civilians as human shields, after Israels response to their Murderous/Rape/Hostage Party on oct 7.

Now on to NFL Talk...
Anytime someone throws Muslim in the mix you know exactly where they stand.

Think whatever you want about Butker’s views, but its comedy the outrage its caused. Meanwhile, murders, drunk driving, beating women and children, group beating an average joe etc barely raises an eye.

Its nearly equally as hilarious how many pretend conservative activists are white knighting this can.

Training camp pls hurry were barely holding on
Stfu pls

Thing has gone awry for sure.
Meh…
Berry is awlright with me ftmp.

e9naycep2pz7OHQ4n0.webp

Last edited:
Back