Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
What a great draft, Brett Veach makes my night. And Brad Holmes with another great pick in Arnold.

Seriously the Bills front office has me rolling right now lmao.
Why? They aquired some nice draft capital, have the first pick in R2 and a really, really strong board to pick from. Fact is they probably never had any interest in the stick figure, if they want a WR they can just go Adonai Mitchell at 33, who is btw ranked ahead per consensus draft boards.

Sometimes i feel bad for you having to deal with this team wasting Allen’s career, then i remember what a cunt you are. With all due respect.

Go lay down sleepyhead, you’ll need your energy tomorrow when they take DeJean
Revo is the GOAT. He doesn’t deserve this.

Why? They aquired some nice draft capital, have the first pick in R2 and a really, really strong board to pick from. Fact is they probably never had any interest in the stick figure, if they want a WR they can just go Adonai Mitchell at 33, who is btw ranked ahead per consensus draft boards.
I thinks its more of the “letting the Chiefs trade up” thing. Especially for Worthy, whose ceiling is just as high as the other WRs drafted

I guess we'll see.

I thinks its more of the “letting the Chiefs trade up” thing. Especially for Worthy, whose ceiling is just as high as the other WRs drafted
Yeah, I mean that's just banter. From a process standpoint the Bills did really well in my opinion, the Chiefs are betting on the high ceiling, but it is definitely also a very risky pick due to his weight/frame alone. Like I said, many teams would never consider him or Nate Wiggins that early, I know the Packers for example wouldn't pick someone that light probably even in R3 or something lol. It's quite possible the Bills see it the same way.

i

Cooper DeJean about to beat taken first overall in the 2nd round tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back