NFL Discussion: Big Dick Nick’s return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your window of relevancy has closed. Denver had maintained that for 50 years. The Seahawks are struggling to make it a decade.

Your greatest accomplishment was matched by Denver in less than five years.

That was a whole 'lotta failure and tears compressed into a paragraph of irrelevancy

Your window of relevancy has closed. Denver had maintained that for 50 years. The Seahawks are struggling to make it a decade.

Your greatest accomplishment was matched by Denver in less than five years.

Denver has been relevant for 50 years???

Baker Mayfield! We had close to 60 Browns Backers out tonight at a sports bar in Michigan. What a game, and the Browns are still alive!
giphy.gif

That was a whole 'lotta failure and tears compressed into a paragraph of irrelevancy
And yet the Seahawks couldn’t even manage a fraction. How sad.

I'm just glad that we got the game out of the way on a Saturday night. Frees up my day tomorrow.

They got talent, need a full off season to get the stench of Hue Jackson off of them.
Theyve played so much better without that jackass. Pretty strange season.

Give this Browns team a coach worth a shit and this is easily a AFC WC team.
And DEN better get rid of Vance Vanseph soon.Bottom 5 Team since Sanders got injured

All this shows is the immaturity and poor character of the Browns locker room clearly shutting down the season for Hue Blackman.

All this shows is the immaturity and poor character of the Browns locker room clearly shutting down the season for Hue Blackman.

He might be a worse coach than Bring your own beer

Denver has been relevant for 50 years???

Lets say 41. THey did lose that super bowl to Dallas and were in the playoffs most of the years thereafter.

TBF Seattle has had a couple of good runs as well. The Curt Warner team in '83/'84 probably would have won that super bowl had they not had to go through the Raiders in the Colosseum in the AFC CG.

Tomlin will ride the excuse of Bell’s absence impacting the team’s play into the off-season. It might be an excuse but not a very good one.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2018 AFC north division champions

No excuse for that roster to win any less than 12 games with or without Bell

Another season of underachieving for Tomlin

No.

Hue’s results speak for himself. Far less talented teams put out more wins than that clown.

No.

Hue’s results speak for himself. Far less talented teams put out more wins than that clown.

He's a joke. The moment I see Mayfield quit will be the first

He's a joke. The moment I see Mayfield quit will be the first
No shit. That team was playing their asses off even under that POS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back