NFL Discussion: Big Dick Nick’s return

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would be wise to lol.

Chandler and Bosa would be a sick 1-2 though.
They could actually use the EDGE help too, and typically consensus #1 players go #1, even if that means the Cards trade down (trade niners and take at 4 lol)

They could actually use the EDGE help too, and typically consensus #1 players go #1, even if that means the Cards trade down (trade niners and take at 4 lol)
Im sure the Cardinals would be itching to let the Niners get a potentially elite pass rusher.

This really isn't a RBs don't matter post - the way the Steelers are plugging in RBs, does it kill Bell's value?

Did you ever see Jeff Driskel winning a game as a starting quarterback in the NFL? I didn't.

@TheHigherPower
What a time to be alive. It's too bad @Loiseau still doesn't post here.

342269327aeb21e0ab4f9524dc635262.jpg

This really isn't a RBs don't matter post - the way the Steelers are plugging in RBs, does it kill Bell's value?
The Jets are probably going to overpay for Bell. Personally I think Bell should sign a cap friendly deal in KC.

Its an interesting consideration. Im not sure a team exists that will give Bell what he wants, if the rumors are true about his demands. (Firm, firm believer that Gruden throws a bank roll at him though. Hes an idiot and loves RBs.)

Conversely, there arent a lot of teams that have a HOF QB, two elite WRs, and a rock solid o-line. That sort of talent makes things a hell of a lot easier on a RB. RBs have been feasting with the Steelers for so long now.

Im curious what his teammates comments do to his value more than what the other RBs did. Not sure theres a huge list of teams that want a potential diva at a absolutely premium price.

He’s not a top 5 pick. Why would they take him at 1. They’ll take Bosa.
He will absolutely go top 5. Excluding an injury or off the field issue of course.

The Jets are probably going to overpay for Bell. Personally I think Bell should sign a cap friendly deal in KC.
If he was going to take a team friendly deal hed have taken the large contract with the Steelers lol.

He will absolutely go top 5. Excluding an injury or off the field issue of course.
Haven't seen much of him but from what I've read they have him moving to RT. Not sure you'd want that from a top 5 pick.

Lol, so Shanahan was ready to come back to Denver to replace VD and Captain Kirk agreed to to come to Denver at a discount if he did. It got shot down by Joe Ellis.

Lol, so Shanahan was ready to come back to Denver to replace VD and Captain Kirk agreed to to come to Denver at a discount if he did. It got shot down by Joe Ellis.

I saw that and I am happy about the outcome even considering what Vance has done this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back