NFL Discussion: Big Dick Nick’s return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats fans looking for the refs to save them ITT.

Dont they have the last WC spot as of right now?

It has been a fun season with how many teams are in the hunt for the Yoffs. Lots of mid/late season pushes.

As of right now yes but they finish the season against the chargers and the browns. I can definitely see them losing both games.

I think the last spot will ultimately come down to that Colts Titans game in week 17.

Fuck off. Guys like Canboozle and Mikey get shit for being lame and rightfully so, but you take the shit to another level. You literally bitch about the refs anytime things don't go right for NE. You use "triggered" and "salt" as your default response anytime someone tells you how fucking dumb you are. You also call Brady an "old clydesdale". You are the worst fucking poster that pops in here and it isn't even close.

Thanks for the outburst, Fruity. Triggering a bandwagon Denver fan is always fun. Helps after a Pats loss. Cheers, dickhead.

Dam this thread is almost as bad as the NBA thread. Almost

Never going to be mad about beating the Seahawks, but sad that Bosa is officially off the board. Fucking scrub other teams, lol @ Nick Mullens having as many wins in 6 starts as the Cards/Raiders in 14.

Never going to be mad about beating the Seahawks, but sad that Bosa is officially off the board. Fucking scrub other teams, lol @ Nick Mullens having as many wins in 6 starts as the Cards/Raiders in 14.

If it weren’t for Jimmy G the niners would probably give Mullens and Theo riddick 200 mil

If it weren’t for Jimmy G the niners would probably give Mullen’s and Theo riddick 200 mil
If it wasn't considered a hate crime I would probably take you to suplex city homo

If it wasn't considered a hate crime I would probably take you to suplex city homo

Don’t discriminate on my people dawg.

f6b032c89f256c5b0ac690479c0d9871

LIN303086.png

One hell of an interception.

Rams looking like absolute shit the last few weeks. They better get it together or theyll be one and done.

Impressive win today Steelers. Next week will be a true test of adversity as winning in New Orleans is always tough.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2018 AFC north division champions

It's amazing how much i could dislike a team with Fake SJWs Michael Bennett and Chris Long. Long is white guilt incarnate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back