Next time Mcgregor loses how will it be? knockout, sub, wrestle hump decision lost...?

He never gets KOd, too fast for that.
Never gets GnP, would scramble out.
Would never lose decision, much too active.
Will never again gas, has improved his cardio.
Will KO Tony, Kebab, Lee, Gaethje, Barboza.
Will retire as GOAT and three-division champ after KOing Hoodley stiff.
#ConorBless

Are you high?

" will never gas again". How has Mac shown he's improved his cardio since the Mayweather fight?

We've never seen Mac on the ground against anyone bigger than Mendes. Khabib, Woodley and GSP are completely different than anyone Conner has faced. Bigger guys with extremely good wrestling and top control. There's No way of telling what he will be able to do .

I like Conner quite a bit.. There's a difference between being such a fan boy and believing he has no weaknesses ( even when proven otherwise) and realizing there are other very good fighters out there that pose a real threat. If that isn't the case, if there is no threat to Conor anywhere by anyone, why would we want to watch? What would be the point if there was no real competition and threat of a loss?

same as Sonnen/Silva I except Conor wont be able to pull a triangle out of his ass
If McGregor really got into a fight similar to sonnen vs Silva McGregor isn't making it to the 5th.

He'll be done by the 3rd via stoppage.

If he fights Tony next, then submission loss. By choke

Are you high?

" will never gas again". How has Mac shown he's improved his cardio since the Mayweather fight?

We've never seen Mac on the ground against anyone bigger than Mendes. Khabib, Woodley and GSP are completely different than anyone Conner has faced. Bigger guys with extremely good wrestling and top control. There's No way of telling what he will be able to do .

I like Conner quite a bit.. There's a difference between being such a fan boy and believing he has no weaknesses ( even when proven otherwise) and realizing there are other very good fighters out there that pose a real threat. If that isn't the case, if there is no threat to Conor anywhere by anyone, why would we want to watch? What would be the point if there was no real competition and threat of a loss?
Stop feeding the trolls

By KTFOing Aldo the P4P number 1.

Really? That only got him to #3 on the P4P list, not quite to GOAT level is it?
1-1 against Nate doesn't make one the GOAT, just puts you in the same class as Gray Maynard.

https://www.mmamania.com/2015/12/14...for-pound-king-ufc-194-not-conor-mcgregor-mma

POUND-FOR-POUND
1 Demetrious Johnson +1
2 Jon Jones +2
3 Conor McGregor +9
4 TJ Dillashaw +1
5 Fabricio Werdum +1
6 Robbie Lawler +1
6 Jose Aldo -5
8 Daniel Cormier
9 Luke Rockhold *NR
10 Rafael dos Anjos -1
11 Chris Weidman -8
12 Cain Velasquez -2
13 Ronda Rousey -2
14 Joanna Jedrzejczyk -1
15 Holly Holm -1

I'm not sure if Khabib still fights, but if he does then that could be it. It would be a smash fest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back