Rumored Next KSW stadium event for 58.000 fans. Alistair Overeem on the card

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
KSW is planning the KSW Colloseum 2 event this summer. The previous event at the Polish national stadium broke an mma record in terms of the number of fans present at the event - 57,776 tickets sold. In theory, the record belongs to Pride, but it was actually a combination of three disciplines: MMA + K1 + grappling.

There are very many indications that KSW Colloseum will be held again this year. Interviews, statements, fight cards of the first KSW events this year.... The problem is one - this stadium in Poland currently has a technical problem. Everything depends on when it will be repaired. There will be an answer within two weeks.

In the latest interviews Martin Lewandowski (KSW CO-owner) mentioned that Overeem wants to end his career in KSW. His appearances are only possible at big event and it will probably be in the middle of the year.... All of KSW's biggest stars will be available in the middle of the year.... Khalidov, Pudzianowski, Szpilka, Materla, and all the champions will be available in the summer.

At the first KSW Colloseum event all KSW stars fought and all champions + freak fight. Except for Materla who was in prison. Probably this is how KSW Colloseum 2 figh card would look like:

Khalidov - Romanowski - MW belt
Pudzianowski vs Szpilka - HW
De Fries - Overeem - HW belt
Parnasse - Ziolkowski - LW belt
Chuzhigaev - Henrique - LHW belt
Materla - Mankowski - catchweight between KSW legend's
Wrzosek - Sarara 2 - rematch kickboxing star's
Janikowski - Paczuski - olympic gold medalist vs kickboxing fighter
Ford - Radzikowski - actor & world bodybuilding star vs former strongman and YouTube star
Wiklacz - Jojua - FW belt
Soldaev - Ruchala - prospect vs prospect

Fnkq_2xWQAIMVev

KSW Colloseum 1 - opening ceremony:

Last edited:
Even if you don't count Pride Shockwave 2002 event, you still forgot about Pride Final Conflict 2003, which had attendence of 67,450. So claim that KSW holds the record audience is not true.

I don't think that this will happen, KSW seems to focus on small venues now and is in general is struggeling a bit.
And with these Freak-fight organizations like Fame MMA and High League there is a huge competition on the polish market.

I also don't believe that Martyn Ford will ever fight for KSW anymore. He apparently signed 3 or 4 years ago with them and since then you didn't heard a thing about his engagement in KSW.

And Khalidov and Pudzianowski are both old af now, I am a bit sceptical if these names are still able to fill a stadium.

Even if you don't count Pride Shockwave 2002 event, you still forgot about Pride Final Conflict 2003, which had attendence of 67,450. So claim that KSW holds the record audience is not true.

Hey! Do not ruin the topic please! Let KSW have fun with their Pride fc mentality in Europe!
<GinJuice>

I thought that Overeem confirmed he is exclusively signed to GLORY KB after that incorrect rumour of him entering the open-weight MT tournament at ONE Championship.

Wow that's a stacked card for KSW. They're bringing out their biggest stars for this one. Pudzianowski is always fun to watch, so are Materla and Khalidov. DeFries v Overeem isn't too bad either, probably find out if Overeem has anything left.

I thought that Overeem confirmed he is exclusively signed to GLORY KB after that incorrect rumour of him entering the open-weight MT tournament at ONE Championship.

Probably talking about KB and adjacent sports. I'm sure a guy like that is always going to want to have MMA as a viable option.

Should be
Wrzosek yesterday:

"Overeem will fight in the stadium if this event takes place. It will be his last fight, he wants to say goodbye to MMA in a big event. It will be perfect here."

Ubereem vs Pudzian! Or let reem crush Ford

I dont think Reem will be worth their money when it comes to how many viewers he will attract but other than that im excited

Will Overeem maybe fight the winner of Phil and Todd?

Reem vs Pudzianoski or Khalidov since Mamed fights at whothefuckcaresweight

I like the idea of Overeem retiring in a full stadium in Europe. He deserves it. What a legendary career.

Also he pissed hot in Glory... at least they will leave him alone in KSW

Heck yeah.

If they charge a lot for great seats, a moderate amount for average seats and like five or ten bucks for the rest - voila. Sold out.

War Reem!

Back