International Next conflict to break out?

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Saw CNBC reporting today, that tensions in the area could lead to another Serbia - Kosovo conflict. They cite some events I have seen talked about over the last few months, but had not paid much attention to.

This is one of the event they cite, which I saw a decent amount of footage from.

Tensions ratcheted up further over the summer and erupted in late September following a shootout between a heavily armed group of ethnic Serbs and Kosovo special police forces in the northern Kosovo village of Banjska in which one police officer and three gunmen were killed.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/05/ser..._PistisSophia/status/1711804528339644555?s=20

Anyone more familiar with the situation concerned these tensions will boil over? Or think any other place might pop off in the near future?

Been hard to follow, but Africa seems to have a lot going on now too. Yikes

I think everyone in their region needs to handle their own business and let the chips fall where they will. Not everything needs to be NATOs business.
Yes, this would be nice

NATO is going to invade China and WW3 will start in 2027. 90% of the global population will be wiped out and a one-world government will be installed.
What's happening in 2027 that would kick start Chinese war? I've heard this elsewhere in the past and heard there was some sort of significance with that particular year.

What's happening in 2027 that would kick start Chinese war? I've heard this elsewhere in the past and heard there was some sort of significance with that particular year.
2027 is the year of the goat. Whoever wins the great war becomes the GOAT humans of all time.

year-of-the-goat.jpg

Im not sure about nato war theory but in 27 chinas population starts to shrink dramatically if i recall correctly

NATO is going to invade China and WW3 will start in 2027. 90% of the global population will be wiped out and a one-world government will be installed.
Somebody's been doomscrolling

<Aug3>

He probably thinks that the truth about UAPs will be revealed and all hell will break loose

Last edited:
BLM vs LGBTQ vs MAGA vs Aryan Brotherhood Vs La Eme vs Cartels vs Hamas vs Hezbollah vs Chinese Triads vs Yakuza vs Tennessee Militia vs Antifa vs The Black Panthers .

I don’t know if that is 100% true. Unless the world became completely inhabitable to humans. Which a planetary nuclear war could do. Around 900k years ago a human ancestor was reduced to around 1300 reproducing individuals.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abq7487

I’m talking about the collapse of global civilisation

we need a lot of people to keep the world running

life sucks without global trade

Back