Next Canadian Star

Windsor mma

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Kid from Windsor Ontario Tj Laramie who just turned 20, already has 9 pro fights to his name and is the TKO Featherweight Champion. he has a huge task at TKO42 vs a seasoned veteran Joao Luis Nogueira (25-6) March 16th live of FightPass. Laramie could easily be 8-1 or 9-0 with some controversial decisions or stoppages but what is more impressive is how he has rebounded from these things so early on in his career. The American's have Pico and the Irish Gallagher have but none have faced the competition yet that Tj Laramie has so early on in his career and age. Bellator or UFC have to be keeping an eye on this guy with attention he has been getting as of late.

Bellator should sign him, put him on the next Rory card in canada

is Mandel Nallo (6-0)

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep an eye out for his name. Just curious, but what was controversial about his first round loss last year? I haven't seen it.

Hakeem Dawodu is the next big thing coming out of Canada

Laramie Finishing the Brazilian Blackbelt in the 5th round and showing an overall dominating well rounded performance over all. Nogueira has only been stopped once in 30+fights

If this kid is somehow is able to slow his career down once he gets in to big leagues and mature and get better as a fighter, the sky is the limit for him. Has already faced high end competition early on in his career.

You didn't watch the fight, eh? Henry dropped Hakeem with the first combo he threw.
No I didnt...That is what happens in fights however, he still has absolutely beautiful Muay Thai. You will see more soon enough

He should join ACB, if he wants to stay stateside Bellator would be a good option.

Back