News on Chuck Liddell

Man you know what’s great? Is the epic story of Chuck with his back against the wall knocking out random foos in the street. Forgot who’s book it was. Maybe Matt Hugh’s? I dunno but WAR CHUCK
It was in Hughes book

Chuck will fight again soon....

Chael recently said Chuck snorted his money away and has to fight again.

Evidence:
29354486_2394493260576877_7240250751997224465_o.jpg

Chuck on a local ambulance chasing injury law commercial this morning.

It's a really corny commercial that has Chuck pretend fighting in a cage to represent clients fighting back after injury.

I guess everyones broke.

It's the oldest story in combat sports: fighter blows all his money and needs to make a comeback. I just hope that there's some way he can get paid besides getting in the cage. He's like 48 or 49, hasn't fought in a decade and has clearly suffered from the effects of all the concussions. If he does fight it should be against Chael because it's probably the biggest money fight possible and there isn't a huge risk of being KTFO.
this sonnen Will out wrestle him thats all

I think I'm in the minority that would actually like to see Cheal and Chuck fight lol
I think it would look like randy chuck 1

Sonnen would out work him and toss him around. If he can avoid the first few punches

Prime chuck mauls him

Hope it never happens. It ruins legacy.

prime chuck wouldn't lose to sonnen

Man you know what’s great? Is the epic story of Chuck with his back against the wall knocking out random foos in the street. Forgot who’s book it was. Maybe Matt Hugh’s? I dunno but WAR CHUCK
always a fan of Chuck he brought it always

I'm a pride fan but I was rooting for Chuck vs rua.

he was awesome.

Can he make 185? Jake shields?

Maybe Roger gracie? I'd watch that. Nobody that can punch hard. Seriously.

Is he off the drugs that made him do that interview for that morning show? And if you say it wasn't drugs, I'm going to be sad.

Back