Social New York mayor’s remarks on migrants ‘dangerous’, warns fellow Democrat

Trump tried to tell everyone, and they called him a racist.

Dgoi0ZKXkAAD3uG.jpg

Yep, build bridges not walls....until it comes to your door step.

Mayor Adams announces cuts as high as 15% for all NYC agencies amid ballooning migrant costs
Mayor Adams announced Saturday there could be budget cuts as high as 15% to all city agencies by next spring — including the NYPD and the Health Department — in response to the costly migrant crisis, which could further impact the delivery of city services.
https://www.nydailynews.com/2023/09...l-nyc-agencies-amid-ballooning-migrant-costs/

The reality of sanctuary cities.....it's not all free.

So now there are few liberal/Democrats that had unfortunately being made upset by certain comments made by the Mayor of New York City.

According to a "Fellow Democrat" such comments made by the New York City Mayor is dangerous.

This democrat warning the New York Mayor that his comments are dangerous shows how some Democrats are out of touch when it comes to the immigration border crisis.

NY Mayor remarks on Migrants Dangerous Warns Fellow Democrat

The left live in la la land, completely out of touch with reality. There isn't enough housing for all the migrants. And they are trying to call him racist yet he is black. hahaha it doesn't fit their narrative that only whites can be racist.

NYC is the shithole that the residents there deserve.

Pre-90's NYC was an unsafe dump where you had to lock your car doors while you'reinsid, hold your purse/wallet and not go to the 50% of NYC that was unsafe.

It's been returning to that state since the Democrats won mayorship and that's not an exaggeration. They ruined the city in 10 years. It's been amazing to watch it happen slowly.

Last time I walked out of Penn Station there was a naked bum running in between cars jerking off. I had to wait there for my ride and for 15 mins this dude was butt naked jerking in 40° February weather while being cheered on by a handful of other homeless lesser crazies.

Rudy Gulliani and Michael Bloomberg made 90% of NYC safe for a woman to walk around in 24/7 (even much of Harlem and most of Brooklyn) and now we're back to gang shootings and bums jerking off in the tourist areas.

Fuck them.

Last edited:
I hate most liberals with a passion, but I’m actually considering voting for Joe B. Just because of this issue. I’d looooove to see him win again and open the borders even wider…with all the poorest trash in the Western Hemisphere landing straight in NYC’s living room at $40k a person. It’s so delicious I just can’t get over it.

So now there are few liberal/Democrats that had unfortunately being made upset by certain comments made by the Mayor of New York City.

According to a "Fellow Democrat" such comments made by the New York City Mayor is dangerous.

This democrat warning the New York Mayor that his comments are dangerous shows how some Democrats are out of touch when it comes to the immigration border crisis.

NY Mayor remarks on Migrants Dangerous Warns Fellow Democrat

Migrants more dangerous than New Yorkers? Not sure if serious lol

Here comes the Biden Express! Choo Choo!

Wow. That is a LOT of fucking people. This cannot be sustainable and the people allowing it clearly know this so why are they doing It?

It can only be sabotage. These people at the top are being paid to destroy America by outside influences.

Wow. That is a LOT of fucking people. This cannot be sustainable and the people allowing it clearly know this so why are they doing It?

It can only be sabotage. These people at the top are being paid to destroy America by outside influences.

Just this past night/early morning they documented over 2000 crossing in just one area in texas.

if you want to know why, they literally said it outloud a long time ago. Only problem for them was Trump got in the way in 2016. Biden had predicted that due to their "unrelenting stream of immigration" as he put it, white would be in the minority by 2017.

That was their plan, in the open. That is why the person next to him in this clip is the person in control of the border.

Just this past night/early morning they documented over 2000 crossing in just one area in texas.

if you want to know why, they literally said it outloud a long time ago. Only problem for them was Trump got in the way in 2016. Biden had predicted that due to their "unrelenting stream of immigration" as he put it, white would be in the minority by 2017.

That was their plan, in the open. That is why the person next to him in this clip is the person in control of the border.

Imagine, if you will, a president of an African country publicly and proudly telling his people "White people are gonna become the dominant race here and its a good thing."

He would be lynched. And rightly so.

Americas population has been demoralised and browbeaten into submission

Circling the drain

Back