New rankings are up and surprisingly bitching on twitter works.

Mmmmmmma1234

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
#15 Angla hill is back and dern is back out. After her and herrig tweet about the shame of dern's jump.
Also noteworthy from that is Calderwood down to #14 who was part of herrig's rant.
As expected Suarez #9 and poor Grasso drops to #11.
Andrea Lee gets #12wfly seems about right till her next fight.
Werdum is removed for USADA and big baby is back #15.
Reyes #12 LHW also seems like a decent spot to enter him.
Usman #5 WW now.

Lol fuck sake

I disagreed with Dern being ranked being that she didn't even make weight, but you can't suddenly decide the person you removed is better even though they haven't fought since

Just stick to your guns for fuck sake, shit like this makes the rankings even less legit

I approve of these moves.

Lol fuck sake

I disagreed with Dern being ranked being that she didn't even make weight, but you can't suddenly decide the person you removed is better even though they haven't fought since

Just stick to your guns for fuck sake, shit like this makes the rankings even less legit
No, it actually lends a bit of legitimacy. Hill should not have been removed in favor of Dern, who failed to make the weight class.

first time they've ever lent some legitimacy to the rankings.

p4p is still fucked though.

Rankings don't matter

The only rankings that matter is being the number 1 contender or just be Conor Mcgregor/GSP

Oh wow, they're actually changing the rankings in a logical way for once. First time for everything.

New rankings = Conor now number 1 on the pound for pound list.

How the fuck is Tubby Tuivasa ranked #11 HW and JDS is at #14?

Sticking to a widely agreed mistake, pretending it didn't happen is not more legit.

#15 Angla hill is back and dern is back out. After her and herrig tweet about the shame of dern's jump.
Also noteworthy from that is Calderwood down to #14 who was part of herrig's rant.
As expected Suarez #9 and poor Grasso drops to #11.
Andrea Lee gets #12wfly seems about right till her next fight.
Werdum is removed for USADA and big baby is back #15.
Reyes #12 LHW also seems like a decent spot to enter him.
Usman #5 WW now.

Too much WMMA in that post for me

Lol fuck sake

Yeah but if someone makes a mistake isn't it best to resolve it? Its like saying "well we know we're bombing the wrong country but since we said we would we should stick to our guns". Not really but you get what I'm saying. Its better to correct mistakes rather then stick to that mistake.

Yeah but if someone makes a mistake isn't it best to resolve it? Its like saying "well we know we're bombing the wrong country but since we said we would we should stick to our guns". Not really but you get what I'm saying. Its better to correct mistakes rather then stick to that mistake.
I agree with you, but that isn't the attitude of our country and culture at the moment. Look at our leaders, look at what type of self serving assholes we celebrate nowadays.

Right now a lot of people are on some weird tip, thinking that admitting mistakes is weakness. I also see people commonly believing some stupid "believe it, speak it, manifest it" type stupidity, and because of it the are reluctant to consider negative possibilities. I'm pretty sure it's the internet turning people's minds into salad.

Proof on Sherdog?

tenor.gif

Back