New Opioid Study

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two years into Trump’s term, the country is still in the grip of a terrible opioid crisis. It is a truism that this crisis cuts across demographic lines— sort of.

A new medical journal study shows that the counties that voted most heavily for Trump in 2016 have the highest rates of opioid abuse.

“In counties with higher than average rates of chronic opioid prescriptions, 60 percent of voters went for Trump. In counties with lower than average rates, only 39 percent voted for Trump.”

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...erlap-in-opioid-use-and-trump-support-in-2016

White people do pills and black people do crack.

giphy.gif

Thought this was common knowledge.
If you smoke meth, pop pills, or drink a case of Busch Lite a night and beat your wife, you pry voted for Trump.
Crack cocaine more your thing? Pry a Hillary voter.
Are you able to explain the difference between indica and sativa? Pry a Bernie fan.

I bet this is true for the white suicide epidemic as well.

You might not have heard of that problem unless you consume non-MSM media.

I bet this is true for the white suicide epidemic as well.

You might not have heard of that problem unless you consume non-MSM media.
NPR has covered it extensively over the last several years. You always bang on all MSM as if it is equally bad; it isn’t.

White people do pills and black people do crack.

giphy.gif
Thank goodness legal penalties and treatment policies are similar... oh, wait...

Maybe because he was the only one to even bring it up?

But who are the profiteers of opioids that are killing the White Americans and was it done on purpose?

Well yeah, they're at work.

Two years into Trump’s term, the country is still in the grip of a terrible opioid crisis. It is a truism that this crisis cuts across demographic lines— sort of.

A new medical journal study shows that the counties that voted most heavily for Trump in 2016 have the highest rates of opioid abuse.

“In counties with higher than average rates of chronic opioid prescriptions, 60 percent of voters went for Trump. In counties with lower than average rates, only 39 percent voted for Trump.”

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...erlap-in-opioid-use-and-trump-support-in-2016
Do you want to do gun violence, now, or would that disrupt the partisan hackery going on in your OP?

Maybe because he was the only one to even bring it up?

Do you want to do gun violence, now, or would that disrupt the partisan hackery going on in your OP?
You do you, fam.

Partisan hackery is when a bunch of Trumbots line up to sing chorus after chorus of the latest Hannity lie. (“Ready everyone, ‘Only Congress Can Change the Border Policy’ on three!”)

Un controversial studies from peer reviewed medical journals aren’t hackery; if facts hurt your feelings, that’s a you thing.

Well yeah, they're at work.
Do I really need to post the statistics about economic productivity in counties that voted Trump v. Clinton?

Last edited:
I wonder how people who were pro trying to flood russia with opium now feel that it is happening to them?

yes the americans did just this. Like british did to China.

NPR has covered it extensively over the last several years. You always bang on all MSM as if it is equally bad; it isn’t.
Yeah, NPR is better than a lot of other mainstream media sources. I think people lump them in with the rest because they are center left, but they don't seem to choose what stories to report or ignore on an ideological basis, and they tend to have quality reporting, which is more important than pretending to lack any political bias.

Also, it's well produced and easy on the ears.

You do you, fam.

Partisan hackery is when a bunch of Trumbots line up to sing chorus after chorus of the latest Hannity lie. (“Ready everyone, ‘Only Congress Can Change the Border Policy’ on three!”)

Okay.

Don't be surprised when they throw broad correlations in your face over and over about Democrats and liberal geography. Wisdom warned you.

Pretty icky thread.
I'm not really sure what the point is.

2020 gets easier every day.

I hope media keep writing these type of stories.

It’s hard to afford herion when you’re on welfare

Back