New hot young prospect Eric Silva has finally blossom

This kids gonna be special. He already has all the intangibles, he just needs the right time and promotion. This guy has so many gifts the world has yet to see. I've never been as excited for an up and coming prospect as I am for this guy.

200w.webp

Why do foreigners get triggered we call it soccer?

Also: "Fight Discussion"?
{<huh}

This is the dumbest meme ever.

And it's "blossomed" by the way.

Erick's got an important fight tonight, please don't make fun of him.

The real prospect is the mma fighter Eric Silva who is 12 years old, he just signed with the ufc so keep an eye on him.
Future champ for sure.
The kid has sooooo much potential

FE8E164E-BD15-4230-8555-B0975E6C4231.jpeg

I’m happy with his transition from Brazilian mma fighter to Portuguese soccer player. Now this hot young prospect is an a-level athlete.

Attachments

• 6088BE58-E83F-46D6-8403-D51D1C563011.jpeg
    6088BE58-E83F-46D6-8403-D51D1C563011.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 1
Guys who kick a ball should not receive a paycheck. Let alone millions.

this place seriously needs to make a homosexual forum for people like the threadstarter. jesus.

Why? Because I made a obvious parody thread about the similarities of a mma fighter to a soccer player? Sounds like you need to come out of the closet. Stop being ashamed of being gay.

Why? Because I made a obvious parody thread about the similarities of a mma fighter to a soccer player? Sounds like you need to come out of the closet. Stop being ashamed of being gay.

the only similarity is that they have the same name. how many other threads are you going to make with random people who have the same name as mma fighters?

the only similarity is that they have the same name. how many other threads are you going to make with random people who have the same name as mma fighters?
They look alike. Brazil is a former colony of Portugal. They are both hot young prospects.

Oh wait...

Guys who kick a ball should not receive a paycheck. Let alone millions.
Using that logic, no athlete should get paid and "sports" are just dumb hobbies.

Back