New Gina Carano Interview: "Let's get the kickboxing out front."

Is there any real reason as to why these fights were tape delayed? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

I have a theory that if you put a kickboxing/Thai bout in a cage, it’ll sell.

That is essentially what most casuals want. As soon as an mma hits the mat, people boo

Is there any real reason as to why these fights were tape delayed? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

That is essentially what most casuals want. As soon as an mma hits the mat, people boo
It's Bellator. Of course it makes no sense.

I only watched coz she had great cleavage showing

holy fucking tittyballs, batman!

weve been hearing this for ages. japan put on tons of mixed events and mma still won out.

Just because in a boxing fight Floyd vs. Masato would be worth millions on Floyd alone, doesn't mean he is greater than Masato overall. Even in a kickboxing fight it would sell (for less), and Masato would school Floyd in a kickboxing fight.

It's interesting how effective wrestling, bjj, judo, tdk, muay thai, have been without money in them in mma with respect to pure boxing with lots of money behind it. People have pursued those things to a high level without financial promises for a long time.

horny-gif-3.gif

Back