New Dying Fetus LP

Valhoven

Parliament of Will
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Just a heads-up, dawgs, John and Co's new album drops in a just a few days (23 June).

You can preorder now if you'd like. Make sure to get the release with bonus Track 11 though. There a few fake uploads floating around of tracks 'from the album' but obviously, if you know their style, then buy the album shortly here, support real music, and enjoy what surges through you.

dyingfetuswrongonecd.jpg

I still can't figure what the bloke holds in his right hand...maybe that's for the best though. :D

I dig what I've heard off of this one so far, definitely looking forward to hearing it in full once it drops.

I dig what I've heard off of this one so far, definitely looking forward to hearing it in full once it drops.
Same here, brother. Their drumming is addicting to me but I miss the way the production was done on the older albums in that regard - I liked that 'sound' if you know what I mean. The vocals, guitarwork and everything else though have just kept getting heavier and tighter with every release. Their last LP (Reign Supreme) had some killer riffs. Don't sleep on this one, my man.

You ever check out Misery Index? They have some similar songwriting (good stuff) but, IIRC, that's because half of DF splintered off and formed MI soon after.

Same here, brother. Their drumming is addicting to me but I miss the way the production was done on the older albums in that regard - I liked that 'sound' if you know what I mean. The vocals, guitarwork and everything else though have just kept getting heavier and tighter with every release. Their last LP (Reign Supreme) had some killer riffs. Don't sleep on this one, my man.

You ever check out Misery Index? They have some similar songwriting (good stuff) but, IIRC, that's because half of DF splintered off and formed MI soon after.
Thanks for the heads-up on them - I never listened to them before but am checking-out and starting with Retaliate now - I work from home so I listen to music constantly and am always looking for new stuff as it is easy to get burnt-out.

Thanks for the heads-up on them - I never listened to them before but am checking-out and starting with Retaliate now - I work from home so I listen to music constantly and am always looking for new stuff as it is easy to get burnt-out.
Same here. Music can literally help me carry on with what I need do - sounds cliché, but I feel like there's truth in saying music saved my life.

Retaliate is good, my man, but check out the Dissent [EP] and also the [LP] The Killing Gods. You will dig these; they're my favourites. Some good trax real quick for you are from Heirs to Thievery [LP] - hit up The Carrion Call, The Spectator, and Fed to the Wolves.

Same here. Music can literally help me carry on with what I need do - sounds cliché, but I feel like there's truth in saying music saved my life.

I feel the same way man like if it wasn't for the music I probably wouldn't have lasted this long. It sounds cliche but it's true

Dope, Dying Fetus rules. I seen them live with Necrophagist back in the day, incredible show.

I feel the same way man like if it wasn't for the music I probably wouldn't have lasted this long. It sounds cliche but it's true
You get it, mate. How just these sequences of sound penetrate the mind and being so deeply is far beyond me, but I just know I feel something that gives me breath for another dawn...

The beauty of it is I want not ever to understand it; I want it always to remain lost in the woods somewhere for me to find.

To real music!

forever-alone-snow-owl.gif

Dope, Dying Fetus rules. I seen them live with Necrophagist back in the day, incredible show.
Hell yeah, bud. Only seen them live once myself - the crowd response was just madness. I also didn't think John's vox would sound as good live as it did on record but damn, dude, guy has an uncaged animal trapped inside him.

Do you remember around what release of theirs you saw them? The 1995-2001 period was their fire-in-the-belly years with Purification Through Violence, Killing on Adrenalin, and Destroy the Opposition LPs. They never lost 'it' but they rode wings of a quieter storm for a while until lighting the inner fuse again around 2009-10.

Hell yeah, bud. Only seen them live once myself - the crowd response was just madness. I also didn't think John's vox would sound as good live as it did on record but damn, dude, guy has an uncaged animal trapped inside him.

Do you remember around what release of theirs you saw them? The 1995-2001 period was their fire-in-the-belly years with Purification Through Violence, Killing on Adrenalin, and Destroy the Opposition LPs. They never lost 'it' but they rode wings of a quieter storm for a while until lighting the inner fuse again around 2009-10.
I saw em at the "Summer Slaughter" tour back in 2008, Necrophagist was the headliner and Dying Fetus co-headlined. It was an amazing concert.

Back