New Destiny 1.5 Live Action Trailer. Pro Director

kennysux

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Anyone playing beta? Everyone jumps in slow motion. It bothers me.

When they conceived Destiny it was this serious, dark, post-apocalyptic, almost dreamlike science fiction universe (similar to Halo, understandably, with the haunting chorus of voices from its theme music permeating the universe).

Boy, oh boy, did they switch gears with Nathan Fillion. I love him, and that commercial is brilliant, but I can't stand this pivot to a more Deadpool/Suicide Squad sardonic tone they've assumed. Doesn't interest me remotely.

When they conceived Destiny it was this serious, dark, post-apocalyptic, almost dreamlike science fiction universe (similar to Halo, understandably, with the haunting chorus of voices from its theme music permeating the universe).

Boy, oh boy, did they switch gears with Nathan Fillion. I love him, and that commercial is brilliant, but I can't stand this pivot to a more Deadpool/Suicide Squad sardonic tone they've assumed. Doesn't interest me remotely.

I remember alot of the original Destiny concept art looked like classic 1970 horror/sci fi poster art, which was interesting.

Like you, I would prefer that the series went more down this path, that having another dancing animation for my character. Doesn't look like we get our 3 wishes though.

I remember alot of the original Destiny concept art looked like classic 1970 horror/sci fi poster art, which was interesting.

Like you, I would prefer that the series went more down this path, that having another dancing animation for my character. Doesn't look like we get our 3 wishes though.
Exactly. Even the very first introduction you must undergo in order to create a character, where you travel through the wall, there is the evocation of that horror feel with them crawling all over the wall just as you flip the generator, and the light flickers on. This mood was literally established in the first two minutes of gameplay. It was essential to the original spirit. You were the last line of defense against this encroaching darkness. Everywhere outside the wall is intended to be terrifying, and hostile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back