New Conor training pic

Lol at all the Conor haters who have never rolled. That's what you look like after training...

why do u even bother to post that??
It doesn't really prove anything. We get it
People get caught all the time, all of the elite world champion jiu jitsu fighters have been tapped, but that doesn't make all of their skills irrelevant

Nobody really loses to Nate though...

Nobody elite at least.

Would love nothing more than for Conor to come back and KO Khabib with an uppercut whilst he's shooting a takedown.

Khabib hardly ever shoots for takedowns though...

Plus who gets caught with an uppercut going for a takedown anyway? A knee, maybe...

m96jjd.jpg

Everyone who posts this should be yellow carded

Lol...
girl-crying-gif-7.gif

CHANGE YOUR TAMPON, BRO.

Actually looked like he put on more mass. Which is probably worse for him considering he doesn't have a great gas tank anyway.
Probably trying to bulk up so he can wrestle Khabib, unfortunately for him that won't work.

Conor walks out of the shower with his clothes on, and everybody freaks out...

if you've ever had a boner in your life, especially a full boner, you would know you are not keeping it when you are in a crowd full of people walking around doing activities
I can keep a boner in any situation. Man up, brother. You have to be ready to go, regardless of who or what's happening around you. MSNBC, soy, BPA's, phyto-estrogens are just killing men in America and creating a generation of gender fluidity. SAD.

He's not on anything.

Lol at people thinking that his physique is somehow unattainable. If all you do is train and fuel, and do it properly, you will look like this. Conor is an absolute OCD maniac with training.
Trains all day with coaches, has a cook / nutritionist, is still relatively young. I think it's near the natty limit, but acceptable. He may "dabble" but he is far from BRAZIL levels.

Yes, Khabib is fooked because Conor won't sign a contract to fight him...

Lol at all the Conor haters who have never rolled. That's what you look like after training...
No. My shirts are the proper size...oh you mean the sweat? Yeah, that's normal after rolling or sparring for a while

He shot a few sloppy ones vs Al.
They weren't sloppy (aside from the 2 in round 4, those were sloppy) imo. It's just hard to finish a low single leg in later rounds because of the sweat. He was landing them surprisingly well. Hell he didn't even have to chain for 2 of them which shocked the hell out of me.

Lol at all the fat bitches who think Conor's physique is unattainable without steroids...

Back