New Conor training pic

He might be but there's no way you can tell by this photo alone. If there are any gym rats in here please vouch that this is natty accessible. This body type is a goal I'm working toward and I'm not too, too far away. Maybe in 6 months.
Dh2tlQcWkAA8YxE.jpg:large

It's unlikely Conor is natty, he's a pro athlete. And he seems to have packed on a large amount of muscle in a small amount of time. He probably has a pump here though, likely just completed a weight training circuit.

You can probably look like that natty I would have thought, though... Just I doubt Conor is.

He always looked like an absolute c unit to me

Only in a mcgregor thread, could you get away with falsely accusing a fighter of using steroids and it not be deemed as fighter bashing lol.
Sherdog at its finest, yet again.

Just the other day, someone here tried to argue with me that there were more posters on here making threads praising fat fighters (because they could relate) than posters making male body admiration threads... LAWL

Not that long ago he tried to fight Khabib for free risking jail time...now he posts gym pics, doesnt even add an unclear random message like "stay ready", "king is back" or something like that, Conor is not fighting any time soon...

How does any of that tell you he won't fight any time soon?

I love how all the butt hurt Conor fans are mad at the second post showing their overrated hero being choked out by Nate Diaz, fucking LOL.

why do u even bother to post that??
It doesn't really prove anything. We get it
People get caught all the time, all of the elite world champion jiu jitsu fighters have been tapped, but that doesn't make all of their skills irrelevant

Haha, gotten to.

Every pic Conor posts gets a thread. That’s how relevant he still is without fighting since 2016. Hespect

why are people saying he's on the gear, based on that pic? do you guys think that's some unattainable physique?

what exactly is so impressive?

Conors reach doesn't look like 74" to me. Maybe they measure that different than I think they do.

74? Doubtful, id be surprised.. but interesting if true. GSP is like 76 or 77 and he has one of the highest ratio wingspan to height measurements in the entire UFC

Back