New Black Mirror Season 4 teaser w/ Episode Titles (Black Mirror fans GTFIH)

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
Who is hyped?! This has to be one of favorite shows on Netflix atm.

Looks like there will be a Star Trek themed episode? Interesting.

3807e-sbtb.gif

I love Black Mirror. That episode White Bear fucked my mind. The episode with Bronn from GoT fucked my mind AND blew its load all over my frontal lobe.

When does it premiere?

I love Black Mirror. That episode White Bear fucked my mind. The episode with Bronn from GoT fucked my mind AND blew its load all over my frontal lobe.
Love Black Mirror.

But I didn't get the episode White Bear. Why was it so good?

Love Black Mirror.

Me personally, I enjoyed how it played out like a horror-mystery movie, and that ending was phenomenal. Her agonising screams while having her memory erased so she can be subjected to that day after day is some bone chilling stuff. I don't know whether to feel sorry for her or to be happy that a child murderer is getting what they deserve.

My least favorite episode is one with the robot bee's, The episode name escapes me at the moment.

Love Black Mirror.

Me personally, I enjoyed how it played out like a horror-mystery movie, and that ending was phenomenal. Her agonising screams while having her memory erased so she can be subjected to that day after day is some bone chilling stuff. I don't know whether to feel sorry for her or to be happy that a child murderer is getting what they deserve.

My least favorite episode is one with the robot bee's, The episode name escapes me at the moment.

yep, that pretty much hits the nail on the head in regards to that episode. shit was crazy.

Ooh shit, never mind. I liked that one, I was confusing it with a different episode.

I didn't really get "White Christmas"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back