Never thought you could get worse than limp bizkit

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But ksw proved otherwise with this horrible cover band. Hope they didn't actually pay them

And yes Norman Parke pushed some dude and looked scared shitless afterwards

Face the pain > Mozart

Two more things.

-40-50 seconds in, the announcer tries to roll his tongue in hardcore Lenne Hardy wannabe mode.

-The guy who break's them up is in a fake military uniform.

Two more things.

-40-50 seconds in, the announcer tries to roll his tongue in hardcore Lenne Hardy wannabe mode.
Nope, that's just how it's pronounced. The Slavic R is hard.

Not going to lie, I liked the presentation of the event

it was very macho , very mano o mano feeling to it , trashtalk was basically about juice heads trying to out macho each other, except these guys were polish and not Americans which made it 100x times more manly

I just felt like KSW took the "juiced out meatheads fighting in a cage to nu metal" theme to such an aboslute extreme that it become almost an art form

I really applaud KSW for it's excellent thearetics, I was suprised by how well it worked out

it was very macho , very mano o mano feeling to it , trashtalk was basically about juice heads trying to out macho each other, except these guys were polish and not Americans which made it 100x times more manly

I just felt like KSW took the "juiced out meatheads fighting in a cage to nu metal" theme to such an aboslute extreme that it become almost an art form

I really applaud KSW for it's excellent thearetics, I was suprised by how well it worked out
Please...

I always knew Limp Bizkit were awful, but watching live footage recently was a whole new world of pain and (I'm like a chain saw) massacre.

I always knew Limp Bizkit were awful, but watching live footage recently was a whole new world of pain and (I'm like a chain saw) massacre.

Can you post the vid? I am actually curious to see lol.

sounds like the shitty generic music that would play on Need for Speed games on PS2 in like 2003

Oh yes it is very manly
C_9aZDyVwAQE5sI.jpg

this is number one band in all Krakow, very big

Lol so is Poland like 15 years behind the US culturally when it comes to trends and shit? What's their name? I wanna look them up and laugh

wow. that was basically the douchiest thing i've ever seen. while watching, i made a joke about tapout tattoos... and then saw that clown's hair and sharpie sponsors.

all parts douche.

Lol so is Poland like 15 years behind the US culturally when it comes to trends and shit? What's their name? I wanna look them up and laugh

Yes everybody now likes this Fred Durst and Limp Bizkuts

If so, good for them. I can't say our pop culture and trends in music, film, fashion and overall celebrity hasn't suffered vast deterioration from where it was then...maybe we can be a cautionary tale. To say they're behind sounds odd considering..maybe their cultural fall is set 15 years after ours.

That's a good song by Limp Bizkit as well. For all their faults, they were an actual band and..though it was funny how they started with the chorus and the guy sounded funny singing it

Remember that scene from eastern Europe in the movie Eurotrip where the guy says "stop hammer time" and talks about watching Hawaii 5-0 to look hip the American tourists?

SOMEONE LINK ME THE NAME OF THE BAND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Back