Nervous I'm gonna be too good first time sparring

I honestly don't dare spar with anyone b/c I've flatlined people with my chi energy balls. I always make sure any dojo or gym I go into has an AED handy. I'm afraid I might exploded someone's head if I actually hit them.

You sound like you are probably pretty good but nowhere near my level.

I honestly don't dare spar with anyone b/c I've flatlined people with my chi energy balls. I always make sure any dojo or gym I go into has an AED handy. I'm afraid I might exploded someone's head if I actually hit them.

You sound like you are probably pretty good but nowhere near my level.
That's child's play. I'm no longer allowed to enter any local gyms. Just my presence makes fighters cower in fear and a stern look knocks people out. You need chi balls? Peasant.

Ive nastered the art of fighting using echolocation like that blind kid who coukd see with his ears.

this allows me to see in 360 degrees and fight in every direction on top of my elite ninjatsu skills nakes me an invincible opponent. I still spar but to make it fair for the other 20th dan black belts I make sure to only spar against three or more of them at a time so that every five rounds or so one of them might land a strike on me.

Serious story. When I was a young teenager we used to have a kid in our class who wasn't particularly good. Without bragging I can say that I was much, much better than he was and so were others. You could see people holding back when sparring with him and from my own experience you had to tone it down quite a bit when sparring with him. After about every class he would come up to one of us and say "You do know that I was holding back and I would easily beat you if we were to fight for real?" Even as teenagers we realised this dude was a hopeless case and just laughed it off.

Back