Nervous breakdown?

Ive had a nervous breakdown. Bubba did not.

Well Dana is sometimes prone to exaggeration. It could be that something happened which didn't quite make it to production for whatever reason. And maybe Dana made his nervous breakdown comments at a point where it seemed that Bubba didn't want to fight. Who knows.

Bubba had a semi-breakdown .

How was Dylan nervous ? He was the only one that was willing ot fight anyone .

I thought maybe Bubba was gonna completely break pre-fight, making all those excuses(always tired, beat up, kidneys) But he held it together. Plus he did have a rough schedule. Dylan seemed cool to me also.
Although, I cant see it happening cuz he's to high on himself but I'd love for it to be Josh next episode!

This.
His nerves caused him a mental break down. He wanted out of that fight so badly, he went to the hospital, PRAYING the docs would find something, anything, to get him out of that fight. His cutaway interview after he was cleared was painful to watch.
After he got up and left the cage, when the doctor and Mir were talking to him, you could see the relief in him. Oh boy.

Are nervous breakdowns caused by anything but nerves? But I wouldn't characterize that as a total nervous breakdown. I do agree w the rest of your statement tho.

The earlier KO like Uriah delivered can really have a devastating impact on any future opponents. Does anyone remember when young Iron Mike Tyson was terrifying all the opposition? Check this video out from the 9:39 mark. Spinks was so upset about having to face Tyson that there are many reports he almost seemed on the verge of tears; and Spinks was a great champ in multiple classes in his own right so that is really saying something. I guess it just goes to show how the mental game can easily match or even exceed the physical in sports.

I really don't see how this season has been any different than the last few.

It's all the same shit over and over again.

So is every single UFC/MMA event...Two guys fighting.

Are you retarded? The fights this season have been top notch.

I thought maybe Bubba was gonna completely break pre-fight, making all those excuses(always tired, beat up, kidneys) But he held it together. Plus he did have a rough schedule. Dylan seemed cool to me also.
Although, I cant see it happening cuz he's to high on himself but I'd love for it to be Josh next episode!

Dana said the fighter who has the breakdown is facing the monster, so it can't be Josh, unless it happened a little time before the season was about to air and Josh pulled out of the finale.

Dana said the fighter who has the breakdown is facing the monster, so it can't be Josh, unless it happened a little time before the season was about to air and Josh pulled out of the finale.

Good point and I believe Dana said the guy had the breakdown at the house.

Dana was obviously discussing Bubba.

Didn't you notice him utterly depressed with psychosomatic pains?

Nervous breakdown might not be exactly accurate, but I think we can all agree that Bubba was hoping his blood work would make it so he couldn't fight.

Couldn't stand Bubba whining about his tough path. Dude, you lost a fight. You're the Wild Card. You SHOULD have the toughest matchup!!

The earlier KO like Uriah delivered can really have a devastating impact on any future opponents. Does anyone remember when young Iron Mike Tyson was terrifying all the opposition? Check this video out from the 9:39 mark. Spinks was so upset about having to face Tyson that there are many reports he almost seemed on the verge of tears; and Spinks was a great champ in multiple classes in his own right so that is really saying something. I guess it just goes to show how the mental game can easily match or even exceed the physical in sports.

I remember Dana reminiscing about going to Mike Tyson fights. He said you just knew someone was about to be executed.

Back