NCAAB Loyola Marymount Lions vs San Francisco Dons 11pm ET 1-18

Dillydilly

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This thread is for the general discussion of the event NCAAB Loyola Marymount Lions vs San Francisco Dons 11pm ET 1-18. Please add to the discussion here.

Loyola Marymount Lions 8-9

San Francisco Dons 14-4

Final Game of the Day stats thru 65 games. its just the last game listed on ESPN that odds are available.

Favorite 46-19
Favorite Spread is 31-34
Over is 35-30

@Krixes damn you back at the top of the leaderboards again. How much was your highest before?
I'm a weird vbookie guy. I'll just nickel and dime, have some fun for a month. Out of nowhere I'll just go all in and make a nice chunk of change/lose everything, then go back to nickel and dime..:)

I would have to look but I'm pretty sure I lost 1.55 billion on that boxing match. I still don't remember either fighters name. All I remember is we bet on a guy who missed weight, supposedly didn't train hard, and may have been injured...<45>

I'm a weird vbookie guy. I'll just nickel and dime, have some fun for a month. Out of nowhere I'll just go all in and make a nice chunk of change/lose everything, then go back to nickel and dime..:)

I would have to look but I'm pretty sure I lost 1.55 billion on that boxing match. I still don't remember either fighters name. All I remember is we bet on a guy who missed weight, supposedly didn't train hard, and may have been injured...<45>
We gotta get back to a billi

We gotta get back to a billi
That's the goal... It's just a process. I could get lucky and hit some big winners or bust out like i've done a few times since I started rebuilding.

I honestly got bored when I hit a billion because at the time the other mod (Can't remember his name), and the Heisenberg guy had soooo much money. It just felt unattainable to reach them.

That's the goal... It's just a process. I could get lucky and hit some big winners or bust out like i've done a few times since I started rebuilding.

I honestly got bored when I hit a billion because at the time the other mod (Can't remember his name), and the Heisenberg guy had soooo much money. It just felt unattainable to reach them.
Yeah I don't count that really. Thems was different times. Applied and hotora are the leaders to catch now

Yeah I don't count that really. Thems was different times. Applied and hotora are the leaders to catch now
That's how I see it as well. Applied is the money leader, he's gonna be hard to catch because he usually bets really smart. If someone like @KDR by RNC got hot he might be able to catch him since he's been going hard all of the time. It's that risk game.

You usually go pretty hard too. Baseball season is starting though, that usually takes a good chunk of my money..:confused:

That's how I see it as well. Applied is the money leader, he's gonna be hard to catch because he usually bets really smart. If someone like @KDR by RNC got hot he might be able to catch him since he's been going hard all of the time. It's that risk game.

You usually go pretty hard too. Baseball season is starting though, that usually takes a good chunk of my money..:confused:
Yeah I like betting similar to KDR. Bet normal then really hammer something. Sometimes for no good reason. Feast or famine

I got the hot hand!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back