NCAAB Colorado Buffaloes vs Washington Huskies 11pm ET 1-24

Dillydilly

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This thread is for the general discussion of the event NCAAB Colorado Buffaloes vs Washington Huskies 11pm ET 1-24. Please add to the discussion here.

Colorado Buffaloes 14-5

Washington Huskies 11-8

Final Game of the Day stats thru 71 games. its just the last game listed on ESPN that odds are available.

Favorite 51-20
Favorite Spread is 35-36
Over is 39-32

That UNLV game from last night got me shook.

Seriously what do

@KDR by RNC what does your third cousin in law think about this game

Super computer predicts Colorado will win, cover, and go under.

Didn’t James post your phone number on here with like his first post lmao

I know all the usernames of the whole clan. I meant krixes brother
One day I'm gonna figure it out. He claims he hasn't been on this site in 8+ years but I was pretty sure I found him back in like 2018. I kept accusing this dude in the sports bar of being my brother, he (changed his name since then) denied it of course. I even posted an old photo of him, trying to get the help of some of the og posters but to no prevail.

One day I'm gonna figure it out. He claims he hasn't been on this site in 8+ years but I was pretty sure I found him back in like 2018. I kept accusing this dude in the sports bar of being my brother, he (changed his name since then) denied it of course. I even posted an old photo of him, trying to get the help of some of the og posters but to no prevail.
Lmao. “You’re my brother! Admit it!”

Lmao. “You’re my brother! Admit it!”
I basically ran myself out of the sports bar. Some of them dudes probably thought I was crazy... <45>

Wya farmer Fran? Me igloos meltin

Back