NCAA Wrestling

I understand what you were getting at I just don't think it hold true for PA and that's one of the main reasons they've been the GOAT state
Don’t disagree whatsoever. I fully admit I worded it wrong. When I explained that I went to just a “solid” program that had 5 coaches that wrestled in college.. southern coaches would stare

Pokémon? Hahaha Spencer Lee.

Gross used to wrestle at Iowa.

Cornell had a great recruiting class. They have a bright future.

I wrestled a kid from BeCa back in the day. This was before they were the beast of a team they are now though.

I had 3 different coaches during my time. All 3 were at least district champs. One went on to coach at a D3 college. I wrestled in PA district 2 which is one of the smaller and weakest districts in the state so we didn't have any high profile coaches but there were only 1-2 in the area who I knew were shit.
My school actually started in District 2, we were there for a couple years. Used to go all the way up to Elk Lake and crap.

He was a very solid wrestler with a 30 win season his senior year..... And he never qualified for NCAAs... that shows you how good Division 1 wrestling is.
Jeeeez! He must've lost some key matches. I'm a big fan, wish he could've stayed in the UFC. A ton of fun to watch him grapple.

Back