NCAA (9)Michigan State Spartans vs (8) Mississippi State Bulldogs 12:15pm ET 3-21

Man too bad Sparty were so untrustworthy this season. I usually put a little sum sum on them

Yeah they improved but I can't bet real money on a team like that in an early tourney game
Miss St was living off that tenn beatdown in the sec tourney....I wouldn't have bet the house on sparty but worth a flyer on a team that always seems to win as a lower seed

Miss St was living off that tenn beatdown in the sec tourney....I wouldn't have bet the house on sparty but worth a flyer on a team that always seems to win as a lower seed
To each their own I suppose. For me this game was near 50/50. I'd rather put a bet on an underdog if I'm just betting a flyer

To each their own I suppose. For me this game was near 50/50. I'd rather put a bet on an underdog if I'm just betting a flyer
Listen if you don't bet your money how I see fit I'm not sure this is going to work out.... 😆

Man too bad Sparty were so untrustworthy this season. I usually put a little sum sum on them

I did and I won.
You did not so I won

win win win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen if you don't bet your money how I see fit I'm not sure this is going to work out.... 😆
42% of brackets just got busted with Sparty winning

no surprise it turned him to a degen gambler

Mizuhara said...."I learned my lesson the hard way.
I will never do sports betting ever again."
^

😏

IMG-3217.jpg

Back