NBA Yoff Thread V2. Rockets get Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO at Kenny and Chuck saying we don't know Wiggins' ceiling because he doesn't touch the ball enough. He just led the team in FGA in the series after leading them in FGA in the regular season. This despite the fact that he's significantly less efficient than Butler or KAT.

Lebron James is kind of good at basketball, isn't he?

LMAO at Kenny and Chuck saying we don't know Wiggins' ceiling because he doesn't touch the ball enough. He just led the team in FGA in the series after leading them in FGA in the regular season. This despite the fact that he's significantly less efficient than Butler or KAT.
He fucking sucks. Him and Teague need to stop shooting so much.

I don't get how Rockets can be this good. They got 2 great players and the rest is meh. Wolves look better from top to bottom yet can't get shit done.

I don't get how Rockets can be this good. They got 2 great players and the rest is meh. Wolves look better from top to bottom yet can't get shit done.

Rockets have great 3 point shooting which opens up driving lanes and allows a lot of freedom other teams dont have. Mix in Harden and Paul who make great decisions but can also get buckets when they need em.

Harden and Paul have also only averaged 20 minutes a game playing on the floor at the same time. Who else in the league has an allstar starter running point the entire game? They have some serious advantages. Gordon has shot lights out and Cappela has played out of his mind but no one is going the extra mile. Their team chemistry is amazing

Rockets have great 3 point shooting which opens up driving lanes and allows a lot of freedom other teams dont have. Mix in Harden and Paul who make great decisions but can also get buckets when they need em.

Harden and Paul have also only averaged 20 minutes a game playing on the floor at the same time. Who else in the league has an allstar starter running point the entire game? They have some serious advantages. Gordon has shot lights out and Cappela has played out of his mind but no one is going the extra mile. Their team chemistry is amazing

Last part is it he key. They genuinely like playing with each other. Probably the best locker room I have ever seen

Is Mbah A Moutes shoulder ready for the next round @RR?

He'll be able to play in game 2 provided he doesn't have any setbacks but ideally they would keep him out until the WC finals

He'll be able to play in game 2 provided he doesn't have any setbacks but ideally they would keep him out until the WC finals
He’s gonna be needed to help shut down KD in the WC Finals

Your best player takes 14 shats in an elimination game when he's 9/14 and you give trash wiggy and Teague the touches.. starting to think Sam Mitchel was a better coach than Thibs

Nah the wolves don't. Fools gold all year and I tried to warn people who acted like butthead would make them contenders.

Houston has so many shooters and 2 of the best ball handlers in the league plus the best pure scorer in the league. Wolves ain't even close to that lineup. Wolves don't really have 1 great distributor nevermind 2.

Nah the wolves don't. Fools gold all year and I tried to warn people who acted like butthead would make them contenders.

Houston has so many shooters and 2 of the best ball handlers in the league plus the best pure scorer in the league. Wolves ain't even close to that lineup. Wolves don't really have 1 great distributor nevermind 2.

Well they have a, imo, underrated PG (especially in the pick and roll) to play a 2-man game with Towns, creators on both wings. They should be good both in half court and fast break situations, and have a coach who's familiar with 3 of their players. Yet Towns makes poor decisions and Wigs is inconsistent.

I agree Rocks have good shooters, but what else can they really do? CP & Ariza play defense and Capela plays hard on both ends. Isn't really skilled. Then they have probably the best offensive player around. The rest have 1-2 notable skills.

They've done really well for what they got. At the start of the season all the talk was them needing a 3rd star to be good. Kinda up in the air with 2. 65 wins and will likely at least be in the WCF's, overachieving.

Got damn, indicana really shot themselves in the foot there; it's not like they were ever going to call a foul on lebosley, or a goaltend for that matter. What was even the point of calling a timeout if they were just going to let the dildo go iso after running the clock down?
giphy.gif

I just saw a preview for that Venom movie last night. I like Tom Hardy, but movie looks like it could go either way. Potential to be awesome or awful from what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back