NBA Yoff Thread V2. Rockets get Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly should erect a statue of Hinkie. This team is going to dominate the East after the Raptors window closes in 3 years.

Philly should erect a statue of Hinkie. This team is going to dominate the East after the Raptors window closes in 3 years.

Kawhi goes to Boston and Philly is done, bruv.

that is the move for them.

All this generational talk is nice. Kawhi is better than both Simmons and Embiid and likely will always be. Boston needs him or AD. Otherwise it might be a Philly era next but to brush off Boston with Brown, Tatum, Rozier picks to trade around or even Hayward if they want..... they got lots of moves they can make. Brown and Tatum both have all star potential themselves imo

Raps need to use last night as a lesson. Those dudes aren't your friends, they will clown you, trash talk you when they are winning. Stop being friends with wall and beal, save that for after the series

@iwhoopedbatman must be happy. Washington didn't fold after raps came out hard. Team still has fight. Game 4 is pretty big now

Come back soon fred
I was glad to see them not go out without a fight. They're a much, much better home team, so I wasn't completely shocked (but I admit I was worried they had packed it in). I'm not convinced they can keep the energy up like that though, especially needing at least one on the road.

I was glad to see them not go out without a fight. They're a much, much better home team, so I wasn't completely shocked (but I admit I was worried they had packed it in). I'm not convinced they can keep the energy up like that though, especially needing at least one on the road.

Rap fans on realGM clinging to the fact Wiz were in the 99th percentile in transition scoring last game and that its unsustainable.

i agree but Raps also gave up the ball atrociously all night long. Wiz ran the PnR at JV all night and Raps had no answer. Wall getting any jumper he wants, anytime he wants.

Casey using weird lineups with Fred gone. Powell and Brown getting burn lol just give the extra burn to Lowry. His min and usage way down all year he can handle it and honestly the game went to shit everytime Lowry sat down. Once the flagrant to Beal was called that was the real tide turner.

Lineup of DeMar + all bench has been horrible. DeMar cant handle being a primary ball handler in the yoffs, stop making it happen Casey lol

Young Sixers really don’t like how hard Miami are playing them now. This is playoff basketball. They better learn quick or this could be a major turning point in the series.

Embiid has shot like shit but has been clutch on defence in the second half

Drag dick just got his stool pushed in

Cant believe the jail blazers might get swept. Did not see that coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back