NBA Yoff Thread V2. Rockets get Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donnie Walhberg is a can
Yet without him thered be no marky mark, and later mark wahlberg

The younger bro of a boy band 'bad boy' becoming a huge star is patently absurd yet awesome at the same time haha

Murrica

The younger bro of a boy band 'bad boy' becoming a huge star is patently absurd yet awesome at the same time haha

Murrica
Donnie is actually a legit actor. Mark is lucky he even gets roles these days.

Donnie is actually a legit actor. Mark is lucky he even gets roles these days.
I know, he made a pretty successful transition (despite still doing like NKOTB/Backstreet Boys cruises and shit, wtf son)

Just insane to think that initial white guy boy band, which was literally an on purpose white guy copy of New Edition to draw different crowds, was successful enough to spawn his pretty decent acting career, and the massive career of his brother (albeit a much worse skilled actor, but much bigger 'star). They had enough star power to get him outta that initial blinding an old asian guy shit he pulled in boston hahaha, dude wasn't even famous yet

Murrica
vcgKdWG.gif

"Rhonda Rousey respects the hands of Marky Mark!"

<Goldie11>

Some of these younger players should play with the energy and passion that Manu plays with. Prime Manu would destroy Draymond

They seriously called that a flagrant foul? So fucking soft.

lol

Durant's legacy is already pretty much cemented

Good player but not top 15. I'd put him top 20 maybe
I wouldn’t even put him that high. He had to move to a team with 3 all stars in order to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back