NBA Thread V4!!: Coronavirus locks down KD and Company

Was this thread great?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My lakes will blow out the blazers today. Game 1 was a feel out game and LeGOAT wanted to see what his supporting cast could do. Now that he knows he can't depend on them to make wide open shots he'll be more aggressive.

Also, flerps are lucky to be 1-1 but they'll go on and win the next 3 games. They haven't played any defense so far and will start to play some now. Pandemic P is a second tier player so no one should be surprised when he has a shitty game. Doc just needs to fix his rotations and limit the minutes that Lou, Reggie and Trez are all on the floor together since none of them plays any defense. If he was smart he would play Zubac more (wish my lakes still had him btw).

Luka getting the Harden treatment. 27 free throws in the first two games. lmao

My lakes will blow out the blazers today. Game 1 was a feel out game and LeGOAT wanted to see what his supporting cast could do. Now that he knows he can't depend on them to make wide open shots he'll be more aggressive.

Also, flerps are lucky to be 1-1 but they'll go on and win the next 3 games. They haven't played any defense so far and will start to play some now. Pandemic P is a second tier player so no one should be surprised when he has a shitty game. Doc just needs to fix his rotations and limit the minutes that Lou, Reggie and Trez are all on the floor together since none of them plays any defense. If he was smart he would play Zubac more (wish my lakes still had him btw).
Lol that’s the longest analysis I’ve seen you make. One of the rare real faker fans in here.

Yimmy Butthead is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive he's my soulmate

I don't like teams not having home court at all for some reason. Although it does take away the predictability of winning the first 2 games at home then losing 2 on the road etc..

Last edited:
In a short succession today, McDermott got blocked on a buzzer 3, then air balled his next 3 (or it was tipped, either way), then got obliterated by Olynyk at the rim on a layup....

It was a brutal show of lack of athleticism

This is what Houston needs, support players to step up when James is having an off night and James to know that they can so he doesnt have to press the issue

And thats the problem that OKC has. I like Steven Adams but you cant pay 25mil/year for a non stretch 5 that only gives you 10 and 10 and is soft on the glass. Gordon and House simply wanted the ball more

And thats the problem that OKC has. I like Steven Adams but you cant pay 25mil/year for a non stretch 5 that only gives you 10 and 10 and is soft on the glass. Gordon and House simply wanted the ball more
Small ball owned him. Also without Paul doing work they suck ass.

DRob is a poor man’s Reggie Miller unleashed on 2020. Tremendous on every level read it and weep

Wiseman
Green
Wiggins
Thompson
Curry

It sucks...Warriors are going to be great next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back