***NBA Regular Season Discussion v2: Washington Wizards = Washington Generals***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings have played better in games they were blown out in and yet they are still right there

LMAO @ the Queens thinking they were legit.

Pretty good defense by the Lakers.

Offensively, they switch between great and goofy.

LMAO @ the Queens thinking they were legit.

Please, it was a bizzaro performance.

9 assists to 19 turnovers is the exact opposite of what the Kings have done all season. Not to mention kings typically have near 60+ by half.

Kings just played with no energy and couldnt make open shots. Can’t survive Buddy bricking practice shots

Oh well, atleast Fox further established Ball as his bitch

Please, it was a bizzaro performance.

9 assists to 19 turnovers is the exact opposite of what the Kings have done all season. Not to mention kings typically have near 60+ by half.

Kings just played with no energy and couldnt make open shots. Can’t survive Buddy bricking practice shots

Oh well, atleast Fox further established Ball as his bitch

You're a Queens fan? They actually exist, ouch.

Lakers worst seasons are what you hope for.

Why the fuck do the Queens have the Express Men clothing logo dribbling a ball at half court?

Keep hating

Long season. You haven’t heard the last from me. See you Monday night when a fresh Kings team spanks the Spuds

15pt win. Queens are the fakes.

Fakers fans are battered. Their fans used to not hang so much meaning to one of eighty two as much as they do now.

For me it was Saturday. I’ll be back Monday.

Fakers fans are battered. Their fans used to not hang so much meaning to one of eighty two as much as they do now.

For me it was Saturday. I’ll be back Monday.
Lakers fans have championships. You're a peon. Scootch off, Queenz.

<DisgustingHHH>

With the way Suns fans were talking about Chandler, you would think he was a living corpse. Solid debut so far.

Rockets and Carmelo "discussing his role" going forward this season.

"So Carmelo, we've been noticing that you suck."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back