NBA: 5.01 San Antonio vs Houston (Play off Rd 2 - Game 1) 9:30pm ET

NinjaNiK

Алфа Краљица
Platinum Member
Reaction score
@Lethal <PlusJuan>

And I wasn't even ready, yet I am not mad!!! I wasn't sure how Harden would come back after a rough, hard earned series against OKC. I was praying that the shots would start falling again .. they did <{RoseRun}>

But I also lost $600,000 on the Spurs, but again, I ain't even mad <OKC16>

@Lethal <PlusJuan>

And I wasn't even ready, yet I am not mad!!! I wasn't sure how Harden would come back after a rough, hard earned series against OKC. I was praying that the shots would start falling again .. they did <{RoseRun}>

But I also lost $600,000 on the Spurs, but again, I ain't even mad <OKC16>

{<doc}

Is this real life??

A4wy_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

{<doc}

Is this real life??

A4wy_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Serious .. it was legit shocking. Of course I knew the Rockets could beat the Spurs, but dayum ... didn't think it would go down like that. Kawhi couldn't do anything to stop or slow down their offense, and Manu and Parker looked way out of their depth.

Also thought it was bullshit that Nene got ejected from the game when Dedmon is the one that got into Harden's personal space first and pushed his forehead into Harden's. <bball1>

Serious .. it was legit shocking. Of course I knew the Rockets could beat the Spurs, but dayum ... didn't think it would go down like that. Kawhi couldn't do anything to stop or slow down their offense, and Manu and Parker looked way out of their depth.

Also thought it was bullshit that Nene got ejected from the game when Dedmon is the one that got into Harden's personal space first and pushed his forehead into Harden's. <bball1>
Aldridge completely choked there. He was nowhere to be found. When I first saw the feed during halftime I almost thought it was a typo with the scorecard lol

Aldridge completely choked there. He was nowhere to be found. When I first saw the feed during halftime I almost thought it was a typo with the scorecard lol

Yeah .. was just watching some replays of the game and Aldridge was gettin son'd by Anderson {<jordan}

I am not gonna down Aldridge too much, he did have some health issues (heart related) during the regular season, and maybe that has something to do with his declining performance???

I expect to see adjustments from the Spurs for game 2, so I ain't calling for the sweep yet ... but damn, I would love one! :p

Back