***NBA 2019 Yoffs Discussion v2.0 - friendly rigged mode activated***

Is Tim Donaghy a saint for coming clean?

• Yes

• Si

• Oui

• Ja

• Sim

• Hai

• Shi

• Duh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver coming up big these final minutes. Big pass and finish!

EssentialBarrenCoati-size_restricted.gif

He's funny but it's a bigger piece of joke how he tries to talk trash despite how he or his team is doing.

Lol owned

Embknee is probably bragging about his twitter bots

Murray cold blooded. He says fuck a Portland crowd. Nothing but net.

Jamal murray has ice in his veins

Is Murray the best Canadian player currently?
I think hes definately more complete than wiggins, but I could be forgetting someone

Imbiid got derailed by mudbutt

I think hes definately more complete than wiggins, but I could be forgetting someone

Probably. Had to look it up but I didn't know Shai was Canadian, he's got good potential as well.

Let's give rj Barett a couple of years

But Murray best at this moment

Good day of basketball.

My observations...Kawhi is a stud. Without him the series is over. No second player on the raps is stepping up

2n observation, people should be ashamed of the lack of respect Jokic gets. Take him away and the 2nd seed in the west ain't even a playoff team. Fucking raps have as good a record with Kwahi out as they do with him in. Nuggets have massive +- deficit with the Big Honey out. He's putting up numbers that is pretty much unheard of for a guy making his playoff debut.

People just giving off full credit to whoever steps up for the nuggets in the secondary role and ignoring the engine of the offensive driven by Jokic. Smashing triple double records for a center, would be better if his teammates could hit open shots that he sets up, he just blasted the longest game played forwua center, hitting all time assists for a centre since fucking Wilt the Stilt...

Good day of basketball.

My observations...Kawhi is a stud. Without him the series is over. No second player on the raps is stepping up

2n observation, people should be ashamed of the lack of respect Jokic gets. Take him away and the 2nd seed in the west ain't even a playoff team. Fucking raps have as good a record with Kwahi out as they do with him in. Nuggets have massive +- deficit with the Big Honey out. He's putting up numbers that is pretty much unheard of for a guy making his playoff debut.

People just giving off full credit to whoever steps up for the nuggets in the secondary role and ignoring the engine of the offensive driven by Jokic. Smashing triple double records for a center, would be better if his teammates could hit open shots that he sets up, he just blasted the longest game played forwua center, hitting all time assists for a centre since fucking Wilt the Stilt...

To be honest the Raps might need to build a statue of their GM if this works out.

This is weird think most of the dominant players of the 2020s are still in the playoffs rn. These guys make the 90's and 00's centers look like dinosaurs(not a Bosh reference he could shoot). People always go on about how Magic was a point guard who could play center never stopped to think about the center who could play point guard.

This is the first time I can remember there's like six superstars dragging their teams where you really don't have a clue who's going to win. So used to LeBron versus Western dynasty that I forgot how good basketball can be where no one is the favorite. Starting to think Golden State might have went 73-9 cause the league wasn't used to high volume three shooting yet and just couldn't fight back.

2n observation, people should be ashamed of the lack of respect Jokic gets. .

We all know why Jokic gets no respect

Its a low key problem in the NBA

Meanwhile Murray is getting all the shine for the Nuggets success

@MART!AN finally gets sleep! <TrumpWrong1>

Then he sees a notification from m
Still in your head. Night night.
lecter.gif

We all know why Jokic gets no respect

Its a low key problem in the NBA

Meanwhile Murray is getting all the shine for the Nuggets success

What does this mean? He's not outspoken / marketable enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back