NBA 2014-2015 discussion v14: Coach Bern pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
kadark is

lilo-and-stich-clipart-gifs-animados-lilo-y-stich-1484471.jpg
?

Ohhhhh. poor D-Rose. Nobody crying for Kobe's 37% in light of having a torn rotator cuff on his shooting arm all season. They just chalked it up to Achilles and knee problems (and of course that he was never really any good) I guess.

But yeah, at the end of the day shit needs done and Rose didn't get it done. Didn't he have 11 To's recently? Kobe gets crucified for that. And for the record, I'm ready to move on from Mr. Bryant. Just sick of people who don't want to give credit where credit is due. Fans not big enough to recognize greatness in players that are the enemy are of low moral fiber.

Were .65 or so. We can ride the inconsistency as long as the intent to attack the rim and create opportunities for himself and his teammates. If you told me that DRose had played 70% of games by all star break and the bulls were 1st in the central at the seasons start I would have taken it.

Canker fans need to pray that Kobe goes from injury to injury so at least they can apply for the exemption. He's so far beyond detrimental to a winning games standpoint.

Were .65 or so. We can ride the inconsistency as long as the intent to attack the rim and create opportunities for himself and his teammates. If you told me that DRose had played 70% of games by all star break and the bulls were 1st in the central at the seasons start I would have taken it.

Canker fans need to pray that Kobe goes from injury to injury so at least they can apply for the exemption. He's so far beyond detrimental to a winning games standpoint.

ajwdgg.gif

I'm told thats what Kaderp's cellmate always said about him.

3f1265d62e922cec63f7cf9524c7bb2d38c27581_r.gif

As a Laker fan I don't pray for shit. I've got a tradition of winning on my side, in spite of temporary painful fucking losing periods. And by losing I mean not getting to the finals. Notice you don't see me rooting for the tank, in spite of every other team's common sense about not being "mediocre".

Cross your fingers Pau don't pull a hammy. But maybe that'll help that 15th ranked D?

"Don't cry for me, I'm already dead."

- Barney.

Lol @ Barney talking about leaving the analysis to others when analysis itself, was the very cause of his death.

LMAO Barney, stick to being a FAN of the game. Analysis isn't your forte, keep watching the beautiful game though and maybe in 10-15 years your analysis will be worthy of something other than lol'ing hard @.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back