Nazi Protester arrested during Swedish Open semifinal

snakedafunky

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Ok which one of you wannabe Sturmführer was it. Finally standing up for the white man?

https://www.thelocal.se/20170722/nazi-slogans-interrupt-swedish-open-tennis-match
The Swedish Open semifinal match between David Ferrer and Fernando Verdasco was interrupted on Saturday by a man who walked onto the court and yelled Nazi slogans while raising his arm in a Nazi-like salute.

ncle1h.jpg

Not me, I'm left-handed.

Do you want more anti-islamiphobia laws?

Because that's how you get more anti-islamiphobia laws

Couldn't even wait 'till the point finished, that's how you know he's a real dick.

at least he's risking himself taking a stand instead of you softass cuckservatives cosplaying defenders of western civilization by making fun of SJW's on the internet through tired memes.

That's the "Black Power" pose. What a goof.

at least he's risking himself taking a stand instead of you softass cuckservatives cosplaying defenders of western civilization by making fun of SJW's on the internet through tired memes.

Cuckservatives don't make fun of SJWs, work yourself out.

Couldn't even wait 'till the point finished, that's how you know he's a real dick.
shows very little regard for others....bad nazi. Verdasco was gonna finish that point of as ferrer was pushed off court

this is a terrible misunderstanding

that's a black live matter pose, no Nazi Salute!

$

<escalate99>

Seems Snakedafunky is obsessed with nazi's

Did he salute Breivik perhaps? Seems like a bad place to do it but I respect his dedication.

Seems Snakedafunky is obsessed with nazi's

To be fair I tried to be funny and named the thread something else.
Like War Room poster arreseted in Sweden.

But the mods must have changed it. Might be against the rules.

That's quite the sentence.

Meh. It's a goddamn tennis match. I have no idea how anyone could make a connection between tennis and Ze Struggle. This isn't "taking a stand", this is ruining a tennis match. And I, for one, love seeing David Ferrer playing on clay court.

If us keyboard warriors are zeros in fighting for what we believe in, this man is a negative.

That's quite the sentence.

Holy shit, did Madmick really write the stuff in your sig?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back