News Nazca Mummies

Updated OP with the American doctors/scientists that were on the panel at the most recent conference in Lima, Peru.

These aliens seem kind of small. They are no threat.

Ive been somewhat following this. cant help but think were all just getting taken for a ride

I'm conflicted, because part of me knows that the government and especially the Smithsonian have actively covered up archaeological findings for many years, but another part of me knows just how far some people will go to hoax.

Wasnt that just a Youtube video by some random guy who had no actual access to the mummies?

The x rays were released, so far the only "debunking" of the x rays showing different animal bones cobbled together has been "no sutures, so it can't be a frankenstein!"

Those who have custody of the dolls have gone out of their way to prevent dna testing of the bones within.

They're faker than breast implants.

The x rays were released, so far the only "debunking" of the x rays showing different animal bones cobbled together has been "no sutures, so it can't be a frankenstein!"

Those who have custody of the dolls have gone out of their way to prevent dna testing of the bones within.

Are they all the property of a single person/organization? Who is it?

So I am sure most of us here have come across the Nazca Mummies in our news feeds over the past 6 months or so, and there have been livestream disclosures here in the US, Mexico, and Peru. When they were first announced, I was skeptical because they looked fake and since Jaime Maussan was involved, it seemed likely a hoax. However, I came across an obscure class lecture on the Nazca Mummies, and the professor does a pretty good job of laying out the facts of the finds and examines the facts that were supposedly debunked. The lecture is about 1.5 hours, so it's probably something you can turn on in the background to listen to, but there are good slides presented along with the lecture that help illuminate the story. All in all, I am coming out of the other side and thinking these things are the real deal, Sherbros!!!! :eek:

Some proven facts about the mummies:

Skin has been proven to be reptile like, scaly
There are no sutures anywhere on the skin, to indicate it was something pieced together
CT scans have been done that accurately displays all skin and soft tissue where it is expected to be
There are some mutilated human remains that were mixed in with the reported 50+ Nazca mummies that were found

Anyone else starting to think differently on these things, like me?

UPDATE: Recent interview with Jaime Maussan

From the interview:

The American doctors physically handled the remains for investigation
The mummies are under held with a security firm that is being kept secret for obvious reasons
The Peru Ministry of Culture are trying to disinform the public about the mummies

Video from the last conference in Lima, where the Peru Ministry of Culture raided the event, thinking that the bodies were there so that they can confiscate them. Also, the 3 American doctors are also on the panel and answering questions. These mummies are real people!!

Nice post and I have been reading up on these of late. I watched to lecture from the Ohio State prof a week or two ago and it was worth the time.

This is so fascinating. Like, what's with the metal implants? as there a colony of these things living 1,000 years ago? The alien angle is just crazy. Another thing, you can find ancient drawing of creatures that look just like these things in other places like Utah.

It's fascinating.

Nice post and I have been reading up on these of late. I watched to lecture from the Ohio State prof a week or two ago and it was worth the time.

This is so fascinating. Like, what's with the metal implants? as there a colony of these things living 1,000 years ago? The alien angle is just crazy. Another thing, you can find ancient drawing of creatures that look just like these things in other places like Utah.

It's fascinating.
You think our petroglyphs were just drawings from some bored dude a few thousand years ago…?

Hold on to your butts.

Are they all the property of a single person/organization? Who is it?

They are held with the Inkarri Cusco Institute and the bodies are held under security in an undisclosed location. The whole intention of these conferences to draw attention to the bodies, is so that an American university can take over everything. They want the bodies to be thoroughly investigated by an institution that the rest of the world cannot ignore.

Also, they are being kept in an unknown location because people are out to destroy them. No bodies, no proof.

Last edited:

Again, like another poster mentioned, those x-rays that clearly show different animal parts and actual braces to hold things together are from a legitimate hoax.

Also, they are not withholding any DNA data on these things. There are independent scientists that have requested data and were provided it, for their own research.

Did you watch any of the vids in the OP?

It's fascinating.

Yep, the vid is definitely worth the time. As I said, I was previously of the idea that these things are all fake, pretty much the same view that Shunyata has. But the lecture did make sense and gives a good attempt at trying to figure out a little bit of what is going on.

It's sad to say, but the study does need American scientists to give it some validity to the rest of the world. And so far, they have actually had 3 Americans come out and study the bodies hands-on themselves, and have stated that these things NEED to be studied more. Especially in an American institute. The 3 Americans were on hand for the recent Lima conference and the other vid in the OP shows them being questioned about it and their opinions.

You think our petroglyphs were just drawings from some bored dude a few thousand years ago…?

Hold on to your butts.

The ones in Utah? The ones in Peru? What are you trying to say here?

New video from an American doctor that has reached out to the Inkarri Institute to study the CT scans. It is long at 1 hour and 16 mins, but it goes through what we should be looking at from the doctor's point of view. THIS BODIES ARE REAL!!! It's crazy how little impact this has in the world right now.

@shunyata you should check this out as it goes in to detail about what we would see with a body put together by using other body parts/skeletons.

Back